Stealth living in my 97. Full timing it... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That area you are in looks familiar to me. Wife used to work at the Porsche dealer on W Sahara west of Rainbow. There's a Chinese Dim sum restaurant called Orchid Garden that is really good on W Sahara near where you are I think. We'll be back in town in a couple of weeks. We have a small Dam worker house in Boulder City that we use part of the year.

Support Local Business during these times. These girls need our help...Just doing my Patriotic Duty...
Just wear a ... mask.

I lived in a van in the summer of 1996 so I could save all my money and buy a ski pass and take that winter off.

Glad I did it but wouldn’t want to do it again.

I have been on five month road trips where I camped almost every night. That’s kind of different though cause you are traveling.

Cheers

That area you are in looks familiar to me. Wife used to work at the Porsche dealer on W Sahara west of Rainbow. There's a Chinese Dim sum restaurant called Orchid Garden that is really good on W Sahara near where you are I think. We'll be back in town in a couple of weeks. We have a small Dam worker house in Boulder City that we use part of the year.

I know the Dim Sum place. Very good. I had snapped those pics in the parking lot of the gym i go to sometimes. Not really my side of town. I would be interested in one of those houses lol. I need a part time, small place somewhere outside of town. Ive been looking in tje Pahrump area, but those reruns of Live PD scare me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom