SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it looks like the interior is the tan, do you have the driver and passenger armrest as well as the larger center armrest that covers the storage?

Is center console lower tray still available? Hoping your did NOT have CD changer sleeve in console, meaning the lower tray does not have big single din hole for changer. Thank you

I no longer have one for this truck. I’m waiting for another 100 to arrive next week that I’ll start parting out. I believe it has what you’re looking for

it looks like the interior is the tan, do you have the driver and passenger armrest as well as the larger center armrest that covers the storage?

same answer as above. Check back in a week or so once I have the other 100 here.

@Bripars40 Sorry but just to clarify...this particular 100 is gone? Looking for the two items below. If gone, i'll wait for your next one to show up next week.

-drive side corner signal lense
-front passenger door panel in tan

@Bripars40 Sorry but just to clarify...this particular 100 is gone? Looking for the two items below. If gone, i'll wait for your next one to show up next week.

-drive side corner signal lense
-front passenger door panel in tan

sorry for the confusion. I have another 100 coming with all the parts you’re needing. I do still have the passenger door card from this one just not the interior armrest or driver turn signal.

How much for passenger headlight assembly, center seating dome light and ash tray?

Headlight has a broken tab which pretty much renders it useless.

-Dome light $40 shipped
-Ashtray $15 if you get it with the dome light. $25 if you purchase alone.

Headlight has a broken tab which pretty much renders it useless.

-Dome light $40 shipped
-Ashtray $15 if you get it with the dome light. $25 if you purchase alone.

Is it only one broken piece? I may be able to repair it. Do you have all of the pieces for it to be rebuilt?

Right side tail light housing from tailgate please.

Nevermind, I see that it is sold.

Hello, you mentioned the rear wind deflector is broken. how about the mounts? i could use one or both.
Thanks
Dan

Text 509-385-1272

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom