For Sale WTB FJ60/FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Interested in purchasing a FJ60/62 and I am trying to stay around $15k if possible. I am not interested in swapped engine trucks and the closer to stock the better for me. I do not mind mild builds but this will mainly be used for cruising around town so I do not need tons of off road modifications.

Parameters:
100% open to color
Very littIe paintwork (non preferred)
No rust unless incredibly minor.

Thanks!

Kevin
832 724-3421

Have you seen this one? It's in your neighborhood.

Yes, I probably would have bought it but the rhino lining keeps me away. Strongly dislike that stuff and I'd be afraid it was hiding some nastiness underneath.

I am kinda far but I have a 62 for sale I live in washington state

20201004_113548_HDR.jpg

20201004_113514_HDR.jpg

Sure did. It actually arrived last night. 129k miles, no rust or paintwork , full maintenance records. Appears to be a gem.

thanks!

it's a nice feeling when you find one. pics?

Yeah it really is. I had been looking off and on for a few years but never pulled the trigger. Then prices increased so much for clean ones that it became tough to justify.

Was just casually browsing Facebook marketplace and this one had just been posted for a reasonable price. Couldn’t believe it was still available. Sent a deposit as quickly as possible and shipped it to me.

339A2EF9-26AB-4DBF-BA78-238B19522D00.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Kevin, Congrats.....looks like a solid rig, and white is super rare.... dope!! You may have the only white FJ62 in town. I know of two White FJ60's. Love it! I'm in Fayetteville too, and bought the Blue 88 FJ62 you mentioned you looked at. I'm working through it top to bottom and having a lot of fun. Lets do a trail ride this spring! If you haven't yet, Check out 'Rigs and Coffee" , great group of Toyota nuts, meeting up once a month or more for a group trail ride.

-Ryan

Hey Kevin, Congrats.....looks like a solid rig, and white is super rare.... dope!! You may have the only white FJ62 in town. I know of two White FJ60's. Love it! I'm in Fayetteville too, and bought the Blue 88 FJ62 you mentioned you looked at. I'm working through it top to bottom and having a lot of fun. Lets do a trail ride this spring! If you haven't yet, Check out 'Rigs and Coffee" , great group of Toyota nuts, meeting up once a month or more for a group trail ride.

-Ryan

I’ve been meaning to go to “rigs and coffee” since it started up but never got around to it. Now the weather is a bit cold for me. While I live in Fayetteville, I’m from Houston. So I still need to get used to these temps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom