What does (insert your adjective) condition really mean? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do not think the FJ40 is as rare as a Hemi Cuda, but, as rarity and desirability goes up, vehicles in even poor condition calls for bigger money than you think.

I agree with this 1000%. My problem is the descriptor of "excelent." Not by any measure, would a person with a modecum of ethics or morals, use that adjective for the item in the first post.

I agree with this 1000%. My problem is the descriptor of "excelent." Not by any measure, would a person with a modecum of ethics or morals, use that adjective for the item in the first post.

I also agree with that. It is funny that as time passes who would even think values would be what they are.

Maybe next time, before you start working on it, drive it off the side of a cliff to knock all the rust off?

(oh wait, I see your in Holland, never been there but hear that it's really flat...)
I actualy live in one of the less flat area’s in the Netherlands.😁

I spent a few nights in Maastricht a while back, gorgeous country and the history is incredible. I had lunch at a small place where the courtyard wall had a plaque that said the wall was rebuilt in 1200AD! Amazing. And the country was very hilly with steep bluffs along the Maas river. I recall now seeing some references to Operation Market Garden, and visited a cave area that was a German fortress in a steep hillside above the Maas. I need to go dig up the pics.

Last edited:
I spent a few nights in Maastricht a while back, gorgeous country and the history is incredible. I had lunch at a small place where the courtyard wall had a plaque that said the wall was rebuilt in 1200AD! Amazing. And the country was very hilly with steep bluffs along the Maas river. I recall now seeing some references to Operation Market Garden, and visited a cave area that was a German fortress in a steep hillside above the Maas. I need to go dig up the pics.
I live close to Arnhem next to the river Rijn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom