Need advice on selling 1998 100 series Land Cruiser. How to price, where to sell, or is it better to sell for parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Second owner; good condition, but with some wear and tear. It's been lifted and has a Slee bumper with tire carrier & ladder. SLEE- Rear Bumper, Tire Carrier and Ladder - '98-07 Land Cruiser / LX 470 - Slee Off Road - plus roof racks (optional rocket box), pristine 3rd row seats (never used) and upgraded stereo/navigation/backup camera, and newer tires. Roughly 150K miles (too cold out to check right now!)

What information do I need to get this on the market? Where do you recommend I sell it?

Thank you for any and all advice.

150k mile 100 series with a Slee bumper. Sell it for parts. You must be new here.

Sell it here. Go load up the classifieds page and tell us what you see in the first 120 seconds or so for 98-99 LC sales prices for sub 200k vehicles. I think you'll have your answer. :)

This thread is dooooomed in this forum

Second owner; good condition, but with some wear and tear. It's been lifted and has a Slee bumper with tire carrier & ladder. SLEE- Rear Bumper, Tire Carrier and Ladder - '98-07 Land Cruiser / LX 470 - Slee Off Road - plus roof racks (optional rocket box), pristine 3rd row seats (never used) and upgraded stereo/navigation/backup camera, and newer tires. Roughly 150K miles (too cold out to check right now!)

What information do I need to get this on the market? Where do you recommend I sell it?

There is a Local Denver guy with 99LC, wrecked last week. Insurance is totaling. He may be interested in buying yours. PM me!

Post some photos. I'm interested to see what this looks like in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom