Sat, Dec 19th Flagpole Run- vote for the time (1 Viewer)

What’s a good time to head out and are you coming?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a good place to drop a tow rig and a trailer? Might be up for a day trip in the 40! Not sure I want to drive it that far.

Is there a good place to drop a tow rig and a trailer? Might be up for a day trip in the 40! Not sure I want to drive it that far.

@1MOA didn't you have a spot you'd leave your truck and trailer?

@matzell - you are welcome to leave it at the bottom part of my driveway, just up from the union springs dam if you want. Plenty of room for a few trailers in the field

@bkfj40 let us know how things are looking for you by end of today and what you think we should expect.

You should go to The Cove we got 8” out here. Do some snow wheeling.

So who all is still interested in going out there Saturday? Is anyone actually staying at the hotel? If there isn't anyone staying at the hotel, did whoever is still interested in going just want to meet up on Union Springs near the bridge or something?

I'm still in as long as the trail is doable. I'd be driving down in the morning.

I am on the fence. I may be heading to Ohio to pick up another 80! Any idea how much snow they got? If it is iced over it will make for a long day.

Got about 4” of snow and lots of ice. I’m on the fence too. Snow wheeling is less appealing than snow.

Another 80?? You went from “should I buy an 80?” To “I’m buying another 80 three states away I can’t get enough!”

brian

I'm still down. Is it cheating to use chains? is that even allowed? I have some traction boards I figure might be useful for these conditions, I might just brings chains in case halfway up its super icy.

I'm still down. Is it cheating to use chains? is that even allowed? I have some traction boards I figure might be useful for these conditions, I might just brings chains in case halfway up its super icy.

It will be. IT WILL BE! Been there - done that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom