SOLD OME 2860 springs in California. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have three pairs of springs for sale.
OME 2850 - Gone
OME 2863 - Gone
OME 2860 - Rear 80 or 100 Series 2” Medium Load.

The Heavies need cleaning and repaint. I cleaned one off, but ended up with some Dobinson springs, so I never finished the job. The 2860 are almost new.

I will be passing through Southern California this weekend, and can meet a buyer anywhere south of Fresno on Saturday.

$100 any pair.

Last edited:
Hi Cat, Can you please check what shipping will cost? I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3A 6E3.
Shipping via UPS Worldwide came out to $70.

That was more reasonable than expected.

Shipping has become very expensive lately as two of the big three parcel shippers are delivering vaccines on top of the order from home pandemic situation and holiday rush.

OME 2850 - Gone
OME 2863 - Gone

The Heavies need cleaning and repaint. I cleaned one off, but ended up with some Dobinson springs, so I never finished the job. The 2860 are almost new.

I will be passing through Southern California this weekend, and can meet a buyer anywhere south of Fresno on Saturday.

$100 any pair.
I'm interested in the 2860s... I will PM you.

OME 2850 - Gone
OME 2863 - Gone

$100 any pair.
interested in 2860's shipped to Memphis

Hey do you still have these? I'll take em if you do. how much for shipping to zip 98295?

Wow,
I just received a bunch of PMs. I need to sort by who asked first. Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom