For Sale Lexus GX 460 Wheels, Set of 5, Brand New Goodyear Duratrac Tires + TPMS (Dallas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BGT

Threads
Matching Set of 5, 2019 GX 460 wheels that have been powder coated a matte gun metal color. The color looks awesome and they will definitely stand out from other GXs on the road. The wheels have no damage or blemishes. In the photos, you might see a smudge or two on the wheel, but that is just some of the lubricant that they used to mount the tires, it will come off.

The tires are brand new, Goodyear Duratrac 275/65R18 and they have zero miles on them. Tires are mounted and balanced and include genuine factory TPMS sensors in all 5.

The wheels and tires have never been mounted on a vehicle. My apologies that I only took pictures of one of the wheels, but the other four are in matching brand new condition.

I'm selling these because I ended up switching over to a Land Cruiser.

I'd prefer not to ship these.

Price: $1600

IMG-3214 small.jpg

IMG-3216 small.jpg
IMG-3215 small.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop down to $1,400 for the whole setup. If the package doesn’t sell by Thursday, 12/17, I will split up the wheels, tires and TPMS. Thank you!

Interested in the TPMS if you split it up. TIA
Rspring,
Very sorry for the late reply on the TPMS. I had some interest in the package so I didn’t part them out. Buyer backed out. Going to give to wait until I have a buyer on either wheels or tires before I dismount the set. Again, sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom