Rear wiper wiring missing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My rear wiper does not work. I removed the 2 metal panels on the lift gate and it looks like there is a segment of wiring missing. There is a connector in the small panel area and the wiring connector on the wiper motor but not connected or enough length. Any ideas on where I can get wiring to connect them?

6727ADAF-4FDD-47DC-9DC7-C58581329693.jpeg

3DB53A64-302F-4ECE-B6AB-2405B9F6B682.jpeg

22D548D7-0DC9-4BF8-BF8F-515E7750CD2A.jpeg

C363D32B-29CC-4576-8FD8-0497AC683742.jpeg

Thanks, I’ll check it out. I see they have “rear wiring harness” at cruiser parts.net and not sure if this includes the lift gate wiring.

You might want to put 12V directly to the rear wiper motor, first to see if it's working.

The harness for the Rear wiper motor enters through the top of the lift hatch and goes through a rubber tube/grommet . Is that still there? The harness may just be disconnected and flopping around up in the hatch.

You might want to put 12V directly to the rear wiper motor, first to see if it's working.

The harness for the Rear wiper motor enters through the top of the lift hatch and goes through a rubber tube/grommet . Is that still there? The harness may just be disconnected and flopping around up in the hatch.
The first 2 pictures show the wiring coming through the top of the lift gate with the washer fluid tubing. It doesn’t reach the wiper motor connector which is in the second 2 picks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom