Unknown part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone this is my first post.

Does anyone know the part number of the part the red arrow is pointing too?
I have a 1988 HJ60, and this part is broken on mine I have been unable to find any name or number.
Thanks in advance.
Inkedhj60 air duct_LI.jpg

Hi everyone this is my first post.

Does anyone know the part number of the part the red arrow is pointing too?
I have a 1988 HJ60, and this part is broken on mine I have been unable to find any name or number.
Thanks in advance.
View attachment 2515894
That’s part of the AC housing if I’m not mistaken. I have an fj60 not the hj and mine is blowing hot air at my feet right now. It’s shaped a bit different than yours.

image.jpg

Actually, I just realized your dash is reversed from mine. My passenger side looks the same as yours. It’s a heater port.

image.jpg

I managed to glue mine back together (image provided), but I don't think it will hold in the long run. I did have a look at the part number provided, I'm just not sure if it is for the whole part and if it is the same at mine. I went into Toyota a while back and the guy couldn't find anything either.
IMG_20201206_150401.jpg

I managed to glue mine back together (image provided), but I don't think it will hold in the long run. I did have a look at the part number provided, I'm just not sure if it is for the whole part and if it is the same at mine. I went into Toyota a while back and the guy couldn't find anything either. View attachment 2516746
You might learn how to work with fiberglass and resin. I plan on doing my dash and a few panels that are cracked here and there.

If you can get to the crack on the inside I’d use JB weld

1607270419736.jpeg
1607270419736.jpeg
None of the air ducts for any of the 1988 HJ60 LHD models seem to have that odd extension on the drivers side as yours does. Are you sure that it hasn‘t been added?

View attachment 2516870View attachment 2516870None of the air ducts for any of the 1988 HJ60 LHD models seem to have that odd extension on the drivers side as yours does. Are you sure that it hasn‘t been added?

my understanding is hj60’s mostly have the square/older style dash. I’m sure thats not 100% the case but that’s why I looked at the hj61 parts fiche. HJ61s have the rounded/fj62 style dash like in the OP’s photo. The part he posted is identical to the one in my fj62 (same dash as the hj61) just flipped because RHD vs. LHD.

Last edited:
162E574A-56F9-4244-A2BC-BF34EEBF7600.png

You’re right, the image is the same but the part number is different for the 61.

I would post a picture if my dash and engine plate but my Landcruiser is at the body shop getting rust removed. I should add that the image I posted in the first post is not of my truck its just an image I grabbed from google. I am unable to edit the original post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom