FJ62 Body Graphics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to find and install a greyscale vinyl set like the above on my truck. I think that looks so good.

@GLTHFJ60 ...let me know if you come up with something. The idea of a body decal has really been setting in since I “2-toned” my truck.

Yes, complete custom, we googled pics, chose design and colors, he had the car for 3 days. $450

20201208_151004.jpeg

This guy was posting up on facebook recently. No affiliation.

Nice find on the Classic Auto Sound! Really great selection there.

My 62 has stripes I've only seen once before. (TBH, I might just have seen my rig years before I bought it and it's the same specimen.) I reached out to both of these shops about custom decals/body stripes. Will report back what I learn.

Update. I received a very prompt response from Ray at Classic Auto Sound. He can do custom stripes. I didn't get an exact time frame end to end, but it sounds relatively quick.

Time to create printable art?
2 days for printing
2 weeks for shipping from AU to US

The cost for my decal will be $275 +$72 for shipping. Based on prices of other decals, size and complexity have a bearing on end cost. Fir reference, here's the design I'll have made once I'm getting ready for exterior finish. Excuse the mess.
PXL_20210402_002717223.jpg

Love the Graphic's, I put Black Dragons on mine about 16 years ago, still looking good, thou it does sit in the shed alot

Most options out of AUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom