Back. For Good. The reintroduction.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

Grad school is over. So after about three years away I am moving back to Reno next weekend! A lot has changed since I left but not my cruiser, well a lot has changed on the cruiser, even the engine. Additionally my father is moving to Carson this December and is looking forward to joining the club. I have a built 80 and my dad has a small fleet of built land cruisers.

I can't wait to join club runs and convince multiple members to do Rubithon this summer!

See y'all soon
Justin
36628991_10156510271337436_5421517151653593088_o.jpg

So glad you'll be back in the state! Been looking forward to meeting you in the flesh for a while now.

I know! I feel like I missed you by a week when I left! haha

Hey Justin,
Glad your back. Do we call you Dr.? Congratulations on getting your degree. Now we have two awesome Cruiser heads moving to where they belong. Not in Commiefornia. I'm down with the Rubithon and other trails we should hit. Last year was a bust for rock crawling. Welcome back. Oh ya we seem to have gotten better at not getting lost. Even made it back to Bass Camp without getting lost and running people out of gas. :hillbilly:

Welcome back dude... Now that you are going to be back in town, time to dust off the bike and get back on the trails with two wheels! Carson trails have blown up since you were here last and we are still adding more!

Hey Justin,
Glad your back. Do we call you Dr.? Congratulations on getting your degree. Now we have two awesome Cruiser heads moving to where they belong. Not in Commiefornia. I'm down with the Rubithon and other trails we should hit. Last year was a bust for rock crawling. Welcome back. Oh ya we seem to have gotten better at not getting lost. Even made it back to Bass Camp without getting lost and running people out of gas. :hillbilly:

Thanks Mark! I have a masters of science in prosthetics and orthotics now, and that doesn't come with a doctor tittle. Truthfully the field is too small, and hasn't been able to lobby for the designation. But This will probably change in the next ten years.

Welcome back dude... Now that you are going to be back in town, time to dust off the bike and get back on the trails with two wheels! Carson trails have blown up since you were here last and we are still adding more!

Yes and Yes! I was in Reno in July and did a shuttle ride, starting on the rim, just south of 50, down to a school in Carson. Was 14 miles of downhill if I remember correctly. It was awesome, and pretty new I think! (maybe just the upper section was new)

Yes and Yes! I was in Reno in July and did a shuttle ride, starting on the rim, just south of 50, down to a school in Carson. Was 14 miles of downhill if I remember correctly. It was awesome, and pretty new I think! (maybe just the upper section was new)
Nice... So you started at Spooner then took the fireroad down to the kiosk as you start to descend into Carson then did single track? Or did you do fireroad the entire way?

We got lots of new stuff here so in the spring when things are a bit more thawed and you are settled in we will have to schedule a ride so you can see some of the stuff.

Nice... So you started at Spooner then took the fireroad down to the kiosk as you start to descend into Carson then did single track? Or did you do fireroad the entire way?

We got lots of new stuff here so in the spring when things are a bit more thawed and you are settled in we will have to schedule a ride so you can see some of the stuff.

It was 99% single track. Upper clear creak(6.1m) to lower clear creek (7.6m). So we were not on the rim trail ever, but our starting point had access to it.