Builds My DieseLV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just two or three things at this point, but yes, PM me your addy.

Didn't realize that it has been two years since i posted anything.. I have a AVI format video of the motor running but i dont know how to post it.. anyone?

Picked up a new toy, now I need to figure out what I want to make out of Aluminum!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1420954036.002573.jpg

Any pics or updates?:)

How are the 60 axles going to fit under the body in the back. I found that they would be too wide. Are you getting away with it because you are sprung over?

how bout now?

So it has been a while since anything has happened here, life has gotten crazy, moved back an forth from Europe for work got another 40 and added 2 kids since 2015 one of which was born with a condition called Holoprosencephaly or HPE, and a new diagnosis of Cerebral palsy. this latest addition has been super challenging and rewarding, but I am starting to re-evaluate life and if this LV is realistic for me and my family's future... actually thinking that it may be time to let it go, does anyone know of someone interested in a locked sprung over diesel 5spd LV? I am sure that I will regret this one here and there but my family is more important and can already ride in the 100 series.

So it has been a while since anything has happened here, life has gotten crazy, moved back an forth from Europe for work got another 40 and added 2 kids since 2015 one of which was born with a condition called Holoprosencephaly or HPE, and a new diagnosis of Cerebral palsy. this latest addition has been super challenging and rewarding, but I am starting to re-evaluate life and if this LV is realistic for me and my family's future... actually thinking that it may be time to let it go, does anyone know of someone interested in a locked sprung over diesel 5spd LV? I am sure that I will regret this one here and there but my family is more important and can already ride in the 100 series.

Hope life is better for you and your family. I can relate to the above statement. What's the latest?

Hope life is better for you and your family. I can relate to the above statement. What's the latest?
things have changed significantly in 2019/2020... We move from our home in Salt lake and have consolidated all of our stuff and i am excited to say that i now have all my cruisers in one spot. our new house came with a 30x40 shop so i have been getting everything organized and up on some pallet racking. no new work has bee done but at least i can go look at it 12 times a day... hopefully in the next few months i will be able to get the frame for the LV and 40 out to be blasted and coated. I had originally wanted to do all the work myself but as life goes i don't have the time but i have found a few local resources that will allow me to move forward on the projects.

things have changed significantly in 2019/2020... We move from our home in Salt lake and have consolidated all of our stuff and i am excited to say that i now have all my cruisers in one spot. our new house came with a 30x40 shop so i have been getting everything organized and up on some pallet racking. no new work has bee done but at least i can go look at it 12 times a day... hopefully in the next few months i will be able to get the frame for the LV and 40 out to be blasted and coated. I had originally wanted to do all the work myself but as life goes i don't have the time but i have found a few local resources that will allow me to move forward on the projects.

sounds like things are getting a little less stressful for you. LV's are a long slow race to the end.

Great to hear things are on the upswing you and the family! Also glad you kept the LV. They're therapeutic properties are very strong. 4 out of 5 doctors say just looking at one can increase dopamine, endorphin and oxytocin levels in the brain! 😵 Good luck. That is an awesome LV and I can't wait for you to finish it up! :cheers:

Ok, so lately i have been spending some organizing all my parts since they are finally all in one place. here are a few pictures of some of the gems that I have found.

IMG_0933[1].JPG

IMG_0936[1].JPG

IMG_0935[1].JPG

IMG_0937.JPG

and a few more.

as you look at all these pictures please le me know if you think i am missing things to make complete sets of if i have extras..

if there are extras and you are in need let me know.

I am also willing to reproduce anything that i have that may be "rare".

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

Do you have any extra rear seat stops that hold the upright in place? Just checking... doesn't look like it in the pictures.

Nice stash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom