SOLD Simi Valley (SoCal): Various Parts for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Various engine parts, suspension parts, seat belts, miscellaneous.
- All 6 seat belt sections (both latches work) for $35
- battery hold downs (2) for $10 in second photo
- hook has been SOLD
- steering arm piece in the last photo: $40 SOLD
- double u-bolt clamp has been SOLD
- 2 shackles: $50 for both
- side wing window latch - SOLD
- timing belt cover - SOLD
- Saginaw starring mount plate - SOLD
- regarding the other minor pieces, make me an offer..........thx

John

IMG_3089.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

Last edited:
What do want for the shackles? Just have the two?

@bmoonhajjar tow hook...

Edit... Looks like the same seller...

Morning, interested in the window knob. Can you tell me year it's from and how much you want plus shipping to 14043.
Thanks
Hi, do you mean the chrome piece in the 2nd photo from the top? Just let me know and we can work something out....thx, John
Morning, interested in the window knob. Can you tell me year it's from and how much you want plus shipping to 14043.
Thanks

I am interested in the lever to the right of the timing cover...and I am local. Will probably be in Simi midday next Sunday. Might also be interested in the alternator bracket to the left of the timing cover. LMK.

Hi, good to meet a local FJ40 owner. Both of those parts are still available. I can be available on Sunday. Let me do a bit of research to come up with a fair price and I will get back to you today. Sound good? I will also send you a photo of the two parts just to make sure I know what you are referring to. Thx, John

Thanks
Hi, please describe the piece to me. I am not sure which item you mean by the 'window knob'. Do you mean the 2 parts on the left hand side of the second photo?

OK - can you do $40 for the alternator bracket and $30 for the linkage? Best to come over on Sunday if you can and look. I have other parts as well (soft top for the FJ40, winch mount, etc). Would like to show you my '40 as well - it is coming together well.

Also, it seems that there are two people on this same thread. Not sure how that happened. So 65swb45, can I give you my personal email address to communicate on? Just let me know....thx, John

Various engine parts, suspension parts, seat belts, miscellaneous.
- All 6 seat belt sections (both latches work) for $35
- battery hold downs (2) for $10 in second photo
- hook has been sold
- I am not sure what the 3 main pieces are in the third photo: price TBD - make an offer
- steering arm piece in the last photo: $40
- double u-bolt clamp has been sold
- 2 shackles: $50 for both
- regarding the other minor pieces, make me an offer..........thx

John

View attachment 2509570

View attachment 2509571

View attachment 2509572

View attachment 2509573

View attachment 2509574
Sorry, just seen i had a message. I attached a pic.

Screenshot_20201201-203229_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ah, now I see the piece. That is the F40/45 wind wing vent window lock handle. I would like $20. To be sure it doesn't get damaged, I would ship it in a USPS small box for $8. Is this good with you? Just let me know....thx.

OK - can you do $40 for the alternator bracket and $30 for the linkage? Best to come over on Sunday if you can and look. I have other parts as well (soft top for the FJ40, winch mount, etc). Would like to show you my '40 as well - it is coming together well.

Also, it seems that there are two people on this same thread. Not sure how that happened. So 65swb45, can I give you my personal email address to communicate on? Just let me know....thx, John
Please let me know if Sunday will work for you. I am working to plan the weekend now and if you are coming over on Sunday, I will be sure to leave it open......thx, John

Please let me know if Sunday will work for you. I am working to plan the weekend now and if you are coming over on Sunday, I will be sure to leave it open......thx, John

Yes, I think it will work out just fine. Do you want to PM me your phone number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom