95 fjz80 land cruiser pics my story ? value of this beast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

all new oem front bushings $500 + and all new oem ball joints/links ect. $$$ - oh notice how the camera made the oem stabilizer look like new -- dont be fooled by pics when purchasing a vehicle -- I'll get another pic to show the difference mine was installed with the lift kit roughly 40,000 miles ago and it has small rock chips kinda hidden from this angle of pic - ha still nice but just pointing that out -- If I ever do decide to sell this truck the person will know what they are coming to get before hand -- before this truck I even flew to NY lied to bad mistake -- so buyers beware - actually putting info in this thread so later on I will have it to go back to
IMG_4176.jpeg

Last edited:
yes from the mountains of NC so unfortually I have but try to avoid it if possible

Apparently you've never seen rust before.
[/QUOTE]

IMG_4174.jpeg

the carpet has no stains or has not faded but looks like it in the console area on this pic - oh look Witts end felt - 2 more new felts inside the console to - guess I should have got the other 2 for the cup holders -

oh yeah also purchased the switch so you can remove the front drive shaft and still drive it (see in pic beside hazard switch) ended up getting the double cardan later also so I would not have to remove the drive shaft to pull something if needed -- guess there are other reasons for the switch if needed but not sure

antenna works !!!
View attachment 2510882
steering wheel has started to loose some of its color on top in pic but the rest is in very good condition and the rubber is still tightView attachment 2510876

D light is out !!!

pic of seat leather starting to crack

View attachment 2510877 lockers are in good working condtion
View attachment 2510878all hoses have been replaced along with plug wires, spark plugs, all new oem filters recently and even the oil cap seal was replaced - the one closest was not, the radiator one going to the overflow wasnt, the charcoal canister one was not but had that canister changed out to the chevy version recommended on here, the rear brake booster hose wasnt but recently new oem brake booster and master was replaced kept getting a soft pedal like air is in the line - after replacing rear brake pads it has gotten better but not rock hard like I like them to be, all new power steering pump and hoses replaced main one was sweeting fluid so replaced all while I was doing that one - get one replaced the others come behind it sooner then later View attachment 2510883
? new oem wheel caps went with 94 - might consider going with 95 not sure - also have oem tail lights might go back with them but unfortually they are in storage in NC so will have to wait on that - The 4x4 labs bumper does have the tire carrier but not installed
How do you like these tires and where did you get center caps? Thx

How do you like these tires and where did you get center caps? Thx
tires are great I recommend them for sure - wheel caps online local dealer for a 94 model easier for me to save on shipping and just picking them up - can pull up Toyota online dealers and compare prices - thinking of selling these two only installed 2 still wrapped - wanted to see if I would like these but thinking I am going to get the 95 model version instead - $300 shipped paypal going to list them up here and/or ebay

To get 25k would probably have to fix body rust and dents. Paint would have to be in pretty good shape and rear bumper finished. Those are my thoughts.
my thought also - paint is really good but yeah the spots I pointed out -- bumper is finished but cant install the tire carrier - want fit into garage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom