Smog pump eliminator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mtpickettwoodworking.com
I have been searching the forums, ebay, amazon etc for a smog pump eliminator kit. I have come across threads about Jim C's part, but don't see how to contact him. I do see a couple around for 170.00, but seems really high for what it is. I could build one, but a lot of trial and error. It would be great to see a drawing for one, another thing would be a part# for the bearing center pulley. I thought Jim C version was maybe 120.00? Any help is appreciated. 1979 FJ 55, factory ps, no ac. Currently has gutted smog pump rattling loudly. Thanks much

Thank you Rusto, I just ordered one. I hope they get the note that I need their 'smaller' version 1979 and 1980.

Air Pump Idler pulley, 81-87 2F with PS

This one? $109 right now.

I gutted mine on my 60, and have a spare that I'll get rebuilt someday, but this is good route to take
Thank you Rusto, I just ordered one. I hope they get the note that I need their 'smaller' version 1979 and 1980.

I was going to mention it won't work, but I see you do know you need the shorter version. IIRCC Jim C makes a short version for 79 and 80
I had a later one that I cut down and welded the bushing back in place for the one on my 1980.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom