My dream Hilux (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

www.marlincrawler.com is a good resource for minis
Marlin is not the only game in town. Shop around. They have some highly desirable stuff, but the common stuff is dependably available from other sources. Nothing at Marlin should be considered in stock, even if their website says so.

Marlin is not the only game in town. Shop around. They have some highly desirable stuff, but the common stuff is dependably available from other sources. Nothing at Marlin should be considered in stock, even if their website says so.
What other resources do you look at?

Trail gear has stuff, Cruiser outfitters has some stuff as well. Low Range Off Road, All-Pro ( both owned by trail gear), Skys off-road has some stuff. All of those are parts places. Not everyone likes Trail Gear but at this point they may have what you need faster than Marlin will.

There's also a lot of info on these trucks, Pirate4x4, Yotatech, Marlin Crawler Forum and others. If you're running intoa. Specific issue try googling it as its easier to find info that way than using Ih8mud search.

Trail gear has stuff, Cruiser outfitters has some stuff as well. Low Range Off Road, All-Pro ( both owned by trail gear), Skys off-road has some stuff. All of those are parts places. Not everyone likes Trail Gear but at this point they may have what you need faster than Marlin will.

There's also a lot of info on these trucks, Pirate4x4, Yotatech, Marlin Crawler Forum and others. If you're running intoa. Specific issue try googling it as its easier to find info that way than using Ih8mud search.
Roger thanks
My buddy has a sweet fj40 and he must’ve plotted against my wallet with this sweet find.

What he said. I'm not fond of Trail Gear, so usually I order from AllPro, pretending they are not the same. Other sources are places like West Coast Differentials, and Randy's Ring and Pinion for differential stuff. I will also give a huge thumbs up to Cruiser Outfitters. If they don't have it, they will know who will.

If you are looking for stuff like bumpers and body armor there are tons of other options out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom