Builds The LF40 Wheeler Build - Twin Turbo & 8 Speed Auto FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s my 4link.

80674D5E-EC23-42F0-992C-7F4697B76AF2.jpeg

4EC9D2FC-E0F8-4C5D-93E1-EFA3C03AE374.jpeg

Oh a mullet. I love my set up. I did add a anti rock link from Currie. Nice and solid without any issues for years.

I may end up linking my rear at some point down the road. Who knows. I do like seeing examples, though.

Just simple and easy to set up. Do you know of any companies that offer a rear fuel tank that mounts between the rear rails?

I believe @Downey used to, I'm pretty sure Man A Fre has one too.

I believe @Downey used to, I'm pretty sure Man A Fre has one too.

The price will hurt, though.

Time to look at ebay #254767746663, but mud guys do not buy from me on ebay, I merely send a PayPal invoice. This last batch sold in one weeks time, now down to one tank left until next batch is built.

@Paul There's your answer.

Alright, its been a little while. I have been working on a bunch of stuff in the background. The big news is that I found a toybox, so this drivetrain is getting a doubler. Nice. I took a while and was a bit of a hunt, but @orangefj45 had a complete drivetrain with one it that I am going to cannibalizing. It's only a 2.28:1, but attached to a Split Case, so I should have roughly a 150:1 crawl. I'm hoping I may be able to get the 4.7:1 gears for it, but I have no idea if the gears for that are custom or not. Anyway, I thought that I should give a little update on this.

-Noodle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom