SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are the tabs intact for the driver's side headlight assy? How much shipped?

How is the drive seat? I maybe interested in that and the front Diff. I can PM you for more details if they are available

How is the drive seat? I maybe interested in that and the front Diff. I can PM you for more details if they are available

Driver seat base is torn. Armrest and upper seat are in good condition.

Also, the 98 front diff is sold. I do have a 04 front diff but it's a different ratio.

How's the rear bumper cover looking? I think that's the color I need.

How's the rear bumper cover looking? I think that's the color I need.

It looks a little used. If you are coming through Oklahoma city I’ll give it to you for $40.

CDD5FDC5-0F83-4F7F-A993-57501B57E41C.jpeg

A30B42A6-20EF-40A3-8EB9-25E191F59406.jpeg

Driver seat base is torn. Armrest and upper seat are in good condition.

Also, the 98 front diff is sold. I do have a 04 front diff but it's a different ratio.

OK thank you. I mostly need the housing but I will keep looking around. I will be in your area in December. If I am still in need of it I will reach out to you. And my current seat is in the same condition.

OK thank you. I mostly need the housing but I will keep looking around. I will be in your area in December. If I am still in need of it I will reach out to you. And my current seat is in the same condition.

Sounds good. If you end up wanting the front diff it’ll be ready in about a week and just sitting on a shelf in my garage.

Does your truck have the tweeter covers in the corners of the window / A frame? As well as the tweeter does it have the silver brackets that hold the tweeter in place? Thanks

Does your truck have the tweeter covers in the corners of the window / A frame? As well as the tweeter does it have the silver brackets that hold the tweeter in place? Thanks

Yep, I have both tweeter covers and the brackets to hold the tweeters in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom