TPI 4” lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to see some pictures of anyone with a 4” TPI lift on there 40 with stock shackles. I guess it doesn’t matter if it’s TPI springs or not as long as it’s a 4inch lift.
I’m currently running a 4inch TPI lift with 4inch shackles center to center. I’m running 33x 10.5 mud terrain on 15inch stock wheels and don’t like having such a big gap between the top of the tire to the bottom of the wheel well. Thanks
188489C6-42AC-4829-BDAD-802AC76650E5.jpeg
D9EA7A9E-D023-4DE2-8122-6BD3F071563A.jpeg

Not familiar with 'TPI'. Your shackles look close to reversing if they get too much droop. Would bend main leaf. Cant see how many leaves there are or what length. Easiest solution is to remove a leaf out of the middle or the short stubby one from the bottom of the spring pack.

Looks nice so far. Keep at it!

Not familiar with 'TPI'. Your shackles look close to reversing if they get too much droop. Would bend main leaf. Cant see how many leaves there are or what length. Easiest solution is to remove a leaf out of the middle or the short stubby one from the bottom of the spring pack.

Looks nice so far. Keep at it!
Thanks for the feedback. I feel like I’ll be dead by the time it’s done. Lol

They are a company based out of the Nashville,TN area. Look up TPI off road I believe is there website or just enter it in your browser.

Yeah, I got off my lazy butt and found them

Looks interesting. How’s the ride quality?

My cruiser isn’t running every since I’ve had it but did have it on two previous cruisers. It rides pretty good from what I remember but really didn’t have anything to compare it with. If you look on the forum you will see a lot of people like them.

Mine rides great. Hopping in and out of it gets old, but it is what it is.....

Most guys would kill for the amount of space you have between tire and fender, allows a lot of travel without bending metal/rubbing. Also, make sure you put some more meat back on that front crossmember to buy back some of the strength that was removed when installing the Saginaw steering.

Most guys would kill for the amount of space you have between tire and fender, allows a lot of travel without bending metal/rubbing. Also, make sure you put some more meat back on that front crossmember to buy back some of the strength that was removed when installing the Saginaw steering.
@Downey Do you have any pictures that looks clean when adding strength back to the cross member please?

@Downey Do you have any pictures that looks clean when adding strength back to the cross member please?
I sleeved mine with a piece of tubing. You can weld scab plates on the top and bottom as well.
Because yours has been cut in the manner it was, i would reccomend scabbing on some 3/16 or 1/4 plate, top and bottom at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom