#3 Gray 62 bodywork and paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOOKS AWESOME!

Amazing work. Paint code?
So what is your waiting list like? :)
I can get you the code, I am not 100% but I think it's 155. I am taking deposits for late spring/summer now.

I wet sanded all the large areas glass smooth today, will polish tomorrow.

48439C7D-5109-4A68-B444-C53F0E735050.jpeg

Man, that was a missed opportunity not asking you to delete my marker lamps. That looks *REALLY* good!

That looks like #153 "Warm Grey Poly", same paint code as mine? It only ever shipped from Toyota on the 62 for two years, and the factory paint faded to something that doesn't look nearly as nice as the fresh color.

Last edited:
Man, that was a missed opportunity not asking you to delete my marker lamps. That looks *REALLY* good!

That looks like #153 "Warm Grey Poly", same paint code as mine? It only ever shipped from Toyota on the 62 for two years, and the factory paint faded to something that doesn't look nearly as nice as the fresh color.
Yep, same color. It looks good both ways, with or without the markers. I like yours just how it is.

Is that Base/Clear?
Yes it is. It’s metallic, so it has to be B/C if its going to be wet sanded. I will never spray single stage metallic. last time i did was back in the 90’s o_O

Just went through this entire thread; unbelievable sheet metal/body work. :cheers:

Just curious, if someone disassembled the entire car and brought you the body on a dolly would it be easier? Asking for a friend. :p

Just went through this entire thread; unbelievable sheet metal/body work. :cheers:

Just curious, if someone disassembled the entire car and brought you the body on a dolly would it be easier? Asking for a friend. :p
Yes it would be easier, especially if they reassembled it also.

Would this be considered "worse case scenerio" as far as amount of work into a 60? Can i ask how much aprox this job was? And...are you accepting new work? Im ready! Amazing work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom