GX470 Factory Trailer Hitch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know if the big factory hitch that bolts to the frame rails will fit a 460? Did the bumper chop on mine and it hangs down really low. Gonna switch it out for the lil hitch most likely.

Just saw this. How do you like the trail bumper cover? And where did you get those mud flaps?
I like the trail bumper cover. It hides the frame and fairly easy to install. I bought mine off eBay. It's a replica cover. Cost about $56 shipped. I also bought the blue clips from China. I think I paid about $3 for 15 pcs.

As for the mudflap its home made. Bought 24X30" truck mudflap for $20 from Pilot truck stop.

I also bought 4 pcs of angle bracket to mount the front mudflap to frame.
1/8X0.065X36" aluminum strip are bent and drilled to be the rear mudflap mount.

I have one that is gathering dust. I am in Columbus OH so should not be that bad to ship. PM me your email and I will send you the pictures. Come from southern truck so no rust. All the piece complete but no bolts since I am reusing it.
Did u sell this hitch? I am in Ohio and am interested?

Bump! Anyone here still have an integrated OEM style hitch for sale?

BTW, I am also (originally) from Ohio and will be going back in a couple weeks...

I replaced my 6500 lbs with the integrated 5000 lbs for higher clearance. Also trying to gain more clearance for spare tire. It does not seem to improve spare tire clearance. Still could not fit 255/80R18. I am still short about 1"

^^^
Still have the big 6500lbs hitch. I replace mine with the smaller 5000 lbs one. What do you mean by integrated one?

I mean, you tell me LOL

It sounds like the 5000 lb "integrated" one is slimmer profile. How much bigger was the 6500 lb one? Does it seem way heavier? And are they both OEM?

Thanks all for the good info. Anyone near Portland OR have an OEM hitch (5000# or 6500#) they are interested in selling?

I also have one for sale in Colorado Springs, CO.

Sorry, been on the road traveling for work lately. Sounds fair, sure.

How rusty is it--can you PM me a couple pictures?
Its OEM. I don't think aftermarket got the center support. OEM tie in 3 different point. Left right frame rail and in the middle to the cross member.
Its not rusty at all. Truck came from Texas and then 3 years in Nashville TN. Removed as soon as it got to Ohio.
Just want it out of my garage.

Its OEM. I don't think aftermarket got the center support. OEM tie in 3 different point. Left right frame rail and in the middle to the cross member.
Its not rusty at all. Truck came from Texas and then 3 years in Nashville TN. Removed as soon as it got to Ohio.
Just want it out of my garage.

Thanks, I'll take it off your hands! I'll PM as soon as I can nail down a timeframe to drive back to Ohio to see family.

@CO_Hunter @Jstawgn Do either of you or anyone else have an OEM 5000lb rated hitch receiver? Need one for my 04 GX470.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom