#4, 60 series root beer brown, body work and paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds very well protected!! There sure is an artistry to doing it right!
Thanks for the quick reply

In the booth

9119A7BE-CE1B-4B63-B163-09CE2E5B08B9.jpeg

Having seen this 60 when it was stripped down sitting in Kelly's shop bare bones naked, this is super cool to see. Nice work Kelly. :beer:

A looooooooong day in the paint booth. I am so sore from painting all week. This thing looks so good in the old brown color but with modern paint. It's really nice. Tonight, I will be in the hot tub, and for a long time.

Resized952020111995175931.jpg

My lord that looks good

Omni or Deltron? Does it work well and last a while?
Omni. I was told by a regional manager of the paint store where I shop and 2 PPG sales reps that Omni is the same quality as Deltron and not to waste my $$ on Deltron. They told me that Deltron had more technology in color matching but I am doing completes so that doesn't matter. I like Omni, and it seems like a very good paint in my opinion. I use the high-quality Omni clear. I also like Limco by BASF and I might start using that from now on.

Thanks for the info.. I got a quote from a painter who was gonna "save money" with Omni so it's good to hear its quality stuff. He told me the same thing as you about it basically being Deltron.

Thanks for the info.. I got a quote from a painter who was gonna "save money" with Omni so it's good to hear its quality stuff. He told me the same thing as you about it basically being Deltron.
Sure! Honestly, I just don’t believe that PPG would make any product that isn’t higher quality. Using a good brand of paint, you will probably be doing pretty well anyway.

So hope you pulled this out in the sun today 🙏

Bravo. That looks amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom