Need some help figuring out how to mount my Chinese HTT in an ARB 87''X 49'' Roof rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys and Gals, I have a 49' By 83' Chinese RTT I bought to put on my full basket 87''X 49'' roof rack I bought on impulse today.
I don't believe the RTT will sit in the basket because it is also 49'' which is the same as the HTT size. Does anyone have experience with these racks and have an idea how I need to mate the two? I am having a headache thinking I just bought two incomparable parts.

0C75550D-34F5-4467-A8BD-E9A4B5FE031D.jpg

1405388922803.jpg

Might need two Thule bars with adapters/"feet" that attach to the round, upper bar of the ARB.
Maybe see if these will fit the ARB upper bar:

1605073170837.png

At least with these type of adapters, you'll have some room underneath the RTT to put some flat items.
Good luck

Can you think of any cheaper solutions I can't afford a Yakama or Rino bar at the moment.

Check if the Chinese tent maybe comes with its own cross bars that you can use. The classic soft roof top tents come with cross bars that can go across the top of the ARB cage rack.

Check if the Chinese tent maybe comes with its own cross bars that you can use. The classic soft roof top tents come with cross bars that can go across the top of the ARB cage rack.
Will do, it will be here in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom