200 series exhaust system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't wait to hear some sound clips! I believe @Mogwai and @aznxfactor have been running the Dirty Deeds setup for some time. Maybe they can chime in on how they like it and with some sound clips.

@dirtydeeds Does the system just replace the muffler, or does it continue past the rear axle to the tip? One of the primary reasons (or excuses, haha), to run a full exhaust system is to lose the large bottle resonator by the spare tire and have a high tuck, turn down exhaust tip, similar to what's shown in the YouTube video a few posts back. If a more aggressive tone, no drone, and high clearance in the rear is all possible, I'm sure many of us would be interested.

One of my main issues with truck exhausts is that they end up sounding like a tractor. For our 5.7, one of the better sounding exhausts I've heard has been the Carven system for the Tundra. I'm hoping the Helmholtz resonators can tame that tractor tone and sound something like what you hear from a German V8 like in the G63.

One of my main issues with truck exhausts is that they end up sounding like a tractor. For our 5.7, one of the better sounding exhausts I've heard has been the Carven system for the Tundra.

Wow. I just listened to some videos of the Carven system on a 5.7 Tundra. That is a great sounding exhaust.

Very nice...

It’s actually quieter inside the truck without a helmholtz resonator. But here it is with, and it’s good to go either way.

Part and full-throttle driveby videos would help a ton too, when you get a chance.

Black Friday Sale Starts today. 25% off on Stainless Steel Single Exhausts for: Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner & FJ.

Wanna see our systems in action before you order? Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=layHXGj0I8A to see Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries install and test drive a BAMuffler Standard 8" System on Motorhead Garage.

=AZUVw01HG_hhBNASVyH5_JmfI3K4573fkG3FU9a8Y9UNZuCDIJ3l7JDEXvMgYDNIKJMjasoztzSLl0OwkeSu6VbOQ3TXeVjx7Z68uADw4GL_NA&tn=*bH-R']

=AZUVw01HG_hhBNASVyH5_JmfI3K4573fkG3FU9a8Y9UNZuCDIJ3l7JDEXvMgYDNIKJMjasoztzSLl0OwkeSu6VbOQ3TXeVjx7Z68uADw4GL_NA&tn=*bH-R']

@dirtydeeds is the exhaust for the 200 series TLC part of the black friday promotion?

I posted results on my thread.

Overall: extremely happy I made the change. The exhaust plus the doug thorley headers, I noticed that my mpg went up +1 minimum. I really don't care about mpg but it just made me accelerate harder to get my mpg back to where it was but it still hasn't.... 🤣

Sorry for the delay guys. Slammed lately.

We are located in California.

the land cruiser is indeed part of the offer posted. Even though it has expired I’ll honor it still. I just want to get these on yalls trucks.

Anybody with questions please call me directly.

Keith 760-877-4234

Wow. I just listened to some videos of the Carven system on a 5.7 Tundra. That is a great sounding exhaust.

I searched high and low at the time I did exhaust on my 200Lx. Carven is the route that I went. It’s got a fantastic sounds to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom