SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

air cleaner assembly?

thanks

Its pretty rusty on the outside. Would need to repaint it. $30 + shipping. But shipping will be pricey due to size, probably $25-30
20200910_101443.jpg

How about the Lexus lx450 name plate on the rear? Shipping to 98038
Its in rough shape, and will probably crumble when i try to remove it.

Looking for the oil pressure wiring which is pa4t number 82221-60020? This loom has wire for oil pressure sensor and AC compressor.

Got a new LX450 for parting out.
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-lockers/locker wirings/switch/ecu
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
Do you have the interior sunroof trim, 4pcs very brittle?

Sorry guys, for some reason i did not get notifications for the posts in this thread and didnt see them until now.

how much for the rims?
$50 each

do you have the exhaust manifold?

No, sorry, sold with the engine
Looking for the oil pressure wiring which is pa4t number 82221-60020? This loom has wire for oil pressure sensor and AC compressor.

$30

Do you still have left/driver side mirror?

$60 - but the mirror has the typical "shaking"

do you have the body side moulding?

Which one? The cladding on the doors? $30 for front, $50 for rear

wood door panel inserts all doors

Just the wood inserts or the whole door cards? Can they even be separated? I dont have all 4 regardless. I think i have 2 or 3 left.
Do you have the interior sunroof trim, 4pcs very brittle?
Not selling separately, sorry. They always break when trying to remove them, so im only selling them as an assembly with the sunroof.

Interior light on rear passenger door? How's the cruse control cable? Shipped to 94030?

$50 shipped for both. Cruise cable (from actuator to TB) is in good shape - no rust or peeling of the coating.

Do you have the Load Sensor Pressure Valve Still?
Looking for the rod that goes from the top of the axel bracket to the Brake module (LSPV)

Do you have the Load Sensor Pressure Valve Still?
Looking for the rod that goes from the top of the axel bracket to the Brake module (LSPV)
I have it, but its rusty and going to be expensive to ship to CA due to size.
$20 for the rod, and $25 shipping.

20201114_130536.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom