350 swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

itbrokeagain

SILVER Star
Threads
Posting here because this forum has more traffic. After going back and forth on what I'm going to do I decided to swap a 350 into my 91. Its mostly a trail rig. I want something with a little more power and better parts availability. For anyone that's done it are there any issues with the transmission working well with the engine? Any issues with the adapters? I am not going ls

Is this the adapter?

4BD37112-2941-419A-8965-5122B90C1C4F.png

If its the same.
I couldn’t tell you. In fact, I can’t help at all with using the stock trans with GM motor.

I can say that unless something has changed typically you will get stuff faster by ordering from Mark’s directly, and don’t forget to factor in the exchange rate. I found it to be same price when I bought from Mark’s.

What fuel injection? TBI, tuned port, aftermarket?

I’ll spare you the “Just LS swap it” preaching. :hillbilly:

I couldn’t tell you. In fact, I can’t help at all with using the stock trans with GM motor.

I can say that unless something has changed typically you will get stuff faster by ordering from Mark’s directly, and don’t forget to factor in the exchange rate. I found it to be same price when I bought from Mark’s.

What fuel injection? TBI, tuned port, aftermarket?

I’ll spare you the “Just LS swap it” preaching. :hillbilly:
TBI 350? :rofl: what is this a high school parking lot?

Jk jk

I like tree-AD-trees that would be something a bit different. Especially if it was a hardcore wheeler.

Reese Bobby would approve this swap, and so would I. However I am not a volunteer fireman or semi professional race car driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom