Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Ncrunner4x4 what part of Charlotte are you in. It will be dropped at my work dock but it can’t stay there very long. I can find a home for it, but it would be easier if we can get it to your place.

This is what Eric's brain will see when it's midnight, at Wolf Creek Falls, after half a jar of shine.

C799BDFF-7064-4481-92D3-98F9681CC591.jpeg

@Ncrunner4x4 what part of Charlotte are you in. It will be dropped at my work dock but it can’t stay there very long. I can find a home for it, but it would be easier if we can get it to your place.

I live in South Charlotte off of Carmel, I make my own schedule so can come to work to pick up whenever is good for you. Not sure if a pallet jack will go up my trailer tailgate/ramp but can unload if not, if we go that route should be able to fit them all in my 100 or 80. Where is work for you?

I live in South Charlotte off of Carmel, I make my own schedule so can come to work to pick up whenever is good for you. Not sure if a pallet jack will go up my trailer tailgate/ramp but can unload if not, if we go that route should be able to fit them all in my 100 or 80. Where is work for you?
The government center downtown Monroe. Once it’s delivered, breaking the pallet down is probably the easiest way. A few of those are staying in Union County so between you and me we should be fine. Once we get shipping notification we can come up with a plan

The government center downtown Monroe. Once it’s delivered, breaking the pallet down is probably the easiest way. A few of those are staying in Union County so between you and me we should be fine. Once we get shipping notification we can come up with a plan

Sounds good, gives me a good excuse to hit up Little Country Kitchen while I am out that way.

I'm just up the road at Old Providence/Sharon View. I'll grab from you those that are going to the VA/DC/MD area.

I assume chances are slim at this point, but I'll take a back-up spot if I can.

UPDATE: All payments are in for all 48 tents. I will be placing the order in the morning. The rep told me that with "pallet sales", all tents have to be the same, even color. The overwhelming majority is requesting green, so if they have it in stock, that's what we'll be going with. Otherwise, they will be orange if that is the only option. They have a newer Alpine Green that I'm hoping to get. Once the order is placed, we can begin working on the distribution logistics. Right now, we have one pallet going to Raleigh and the other to Charlotte.

Looks like there could be enough interest for a 3rd pallet if someone wants to take the reins and do another Gazelle group buy. I can pass on the contact info for the rep I've been working with.

So far, this is what I have come up with for pallet distribution. If you want to volunteer to pick-up and distribute for your area, or a specific person, let me know. If anyone has an issue with the pallet I have put you on, please let me know.

Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 12.01.05 PM.png

Last edited:
So far, this is what I have come up with for pallet distribution. If you want to volunteer to pick-up and distribute for your area, or a specific person, let me know. If anyone has an issue with the pallet I have put you on, please let me know.

View attachment 2489569
I'm getting and storing for neckbone and whiskerz

If anyone wants me to get theirs to Asheville, I'm happy to do that and save some boring interstate miles. I'll be driving my diesel sportwagon to CLT for the pick up. So, plenty of room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom