Official LX570s Picture Thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

44D75309-B5F3-4703-9A1D-A1F565EB6B5D.jpeg

This is probably how our significant others see us when we are drooling over our 200s.

Hi everyone first time in the forum, let me say that I have learn a lot from reading your opinions and appreciate and value your expertise on LX's, I will like to have an opinion on wheels and tires, so far Im incline to use original wheels powder coating on a different color and use BF tires 285/55/20 or 305/50/20 (maybe too big, don't know.) I live in flat Florida so I don't have the need for bigger wheels special rock climbing parts but I love the way you guys transform your trucks so Im going to be somewhere in the middle. Thank you

IMG_1277.JPG

Hi everyone first time in the forum, let me say that I have learn a lot from reading your opinions and appreciate and value your expertise on LX's, I will like to have an opinion on wheels and tires, so far Im incline to use original wheels powder coating on a different color and use BF tires 285/55/20 or 305/50/20 (maybe too big, don't know.) I live in flat Florida so I don't have the need for bigger wheels special rock climbing parts but I love the way you guys transform your trucks so Im going to be somewhere in the middle. Thank you

View attachment 2481762

305/55/20 (33x12") is a straightforward fit. We've got @TeCKis300 to thank (biggest tire on 20" TRD wheel (200 series)?). But why stop there? 35s are in reach too.

View attachment 2481762

Here’s how they look in black on mine. Might get some larger street compliant tires as well. Interested to see what size you go with.
91B4DD07-647B-4AF2-892A-65BBD20A16B5.jpeg
CE9DDE86-C189-425A-A376-E1C26C9F6DDB.jpeg
50E3A912-0247-4DF8-AA8E-8019B5A92AE0.jpeg

305/55/20 (33x12") is a straightforward fit. We've got @TeCKis300 to thank (biggest tire on 20" TRD wheel (200 series)?). But why stop there? 35s are in reach too.

We should probably disclose that some of these tire fitments may require the use of wheel spacers, which I personally like to avoid. Everyone can make their own call on that, just don’t want you to buy tires and then learn they won’t bolt right on.

Here’s how they look in black on mine. Might get some larger street compliant tires as well. Interested to see what size you go with. View attachment 2481912View attachment 2481913View attachment 2481915

We should probably disclose that some of these tire fitments may require the use of wheel spacers, which I personally like to avoid. Everyone can make their own call on that, just don’t want you to buy tires and then learn they won’t bolt right on.
Do 305 fit without adjustment? I currently have 285 on. I would love to go wider.

Do 305 fit without adjustment? I currently have 285 on. I would love to go wider.

need spacers, BFH, heat gun, grinder to make it work. Basically, everything in this thread:

Nice! Good to see some variety here. Assuming these are 20s... what tire size/offset are you running and are you experiencing any rubbing?

Thanks!
Tires are Delta Trailcutters AT4s, 275/60r20. The manufacturer website says they are 33.07 in. diameter.

Wheels are Helo HE900, 20x9, ET18.

There is an *ever so slight* rub if the front suspension is medium compressed and the wheel is turned in between full lock and straight ahead (whatever that’s called). It is a tiny, momentary rub but it is there for whatever that’s worth. It’s rubbing a tiny section of the plastic liner behind the mud flap (that has been removed). Again, you’d have to be hitting a rough bump in the road or turning the wheel while climbing over a curb at some form of speed, if that makes any sense.

No suspension adjustments yet but I am guessing that a modest AHC “lift” will alleviate this.
will take a 10mm to the sensors this afternoon and report back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom