Meet Steve (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pigeaten

GOLD Star
Threads
picked this up yesterday, 3 miles from where I got the 76, and about 10 miles from where I got Chuck. Oregon rich w/ blue pigs. 1974 pig from 2nd owner, bought it from a guy in Portland, 151,000 miles,very little rust. Will have to clear out some of sty, just sold my 69, Chuck going to go, Pete, maybe the project from bodyshop. Will keep Ornch.This one came with some OEM stuff, check this out
IMG_2543.jpg

picked this up yesterday, 3 miles from where I got the 76, and about 10 miles from where I got Chuck. Oregon rich w/ blue pigs. 1974 pig from 2nd owner, bought it from a guy in Portland, 151,000 miles,very little rust. Will have to clear out some of sty, just sold my 69, Chuck going to go, Pete, maybe the project from bodyshop. Will keep Ornch.This one came with some OEM stuff, check this outView attachment 2475876
IMG_2542.jpg

Sounds familiar. I owned five along the way to making one.

I was second in line. You beat me to it. :(

I can't keep up! PTO winch. 👍
yep, it was for a 40 , he had it installed, used 3-4 times, have receipts of him picking up PTO winch at Beaverton Or, Toyota. amazing people, great Pig, plus smog legal in Ca.! sorry, your not the only 55 w/ pto winch. But now I have lots of questions for you, adding a 5 speed, not sure how it will mate up?

Yeah, if I remember correct, H55 with a split case needs the right pto gear box which is not available in the states. Mine came from Japan. Best to talk to Georg as I tend to fumble.

Was great meeting you and we are very excited that our truck went to someone else with The Affliction.
Still have a 1990 FJ62, so can remain members here without fear of Stolen Valor accusations or charges of treason for parting with our Landcruiser fleet.

Will be watching your posts as the rig regains its strength and takes adventures.

Was great meeting you and we are very excited that our truck went to someone else with The Affliction.
Still have a 1990 FJ62, so can remain members here without fear of Stolen Valor accusations or charges of treason for parting with our Landcruiser fleet.

Will be watching your posts as the rig regains its strength and takes adventures.
In the garage now, in better shape than I realized, again thanks for you

Steve is in the garage now, I better condition than I realized, thanks for your dedication to preserving this vehicle, I will continue to try and keep it at your high standards. 50gallon fuel tank first, then carb rebuild- that should get me going! Thanks again, enjoyed meeting you and your wife, and your hospitality

Looks great. Nice find. Congrats.

In the garage now, in better shape than I realized, again thanks for your diligence
Looks great. Nice find. Congrats.
yep, and found a new home for Chuck here in NorCal . By the way, the seats came out amazing

ughhhh, Well you win some and lose some!! congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom