Dreams do come true..... 60 content. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the most likely rusted C-channels
Jason sells these?! I have a perfectly good heavily rusted set I'd give away free for a non rusted set.

Time to adjust your signature line...
Should it read....after I buy my Dream FJ - same night my wife buys ANOTHER FJ, a woman that has never cared about cars in her life - that is better, nicer, in every single way - and now needs to do a 10 hour drive to go get it? :eek::p

Or should my sig read "jealous of wife's FJ" :flipoff2:

Should it read....after I buy my Dream FJ - same night my wife buys ANOTHER FJ, a woman that has never cared about cars in her life - that is better, nicer, in every single way - and now needs to do a 10 hour drive to go get it? :eek::p

Or should my sig read "jealous of wife's FJ" :flipoff2:
Amazing wife! And lucky hubby. But not an FJ... call it what it is, a 60 or a 62.

Title has been picked up from seller. Waiting for Nov 10th, for the 60 to be picked up and delivered to me via transporter...

Title has been picked up from seller. Waiting for Nov 10th, for the 60 to be picked up and delivered to me via transporter...
I could tell you it's 90% anticipation, but I'd be lying. I took the long way everywhere I went today smiling like fool, absolutely enjoying being behind the wheel. I didn't even lock in the hubs, and kept the stereo off. After 6 years the honeymoon effect is still strong.

I could tell you it's 90% anticipation, but I'd be lying. I took the long way everywhere I went today smiling like fool, absolutely enjoying being behind the wheel. I didn't even lock in the hubs, and kept the stereo off. After 6 years the honeymoon effect is still strong.
YOU ARE a tease..... :slap:

Still waiting..but FINALLY truck driver called. he is picking up the FJ60 on Thursday/Friday and I will have it 3 days after! ExcITED

Driver just called. 3 more hours, and he will be dropping it off. I feel like a kid on Christmas!

You are still waiting? I bought a 2019 Diahatsu HiJet from Japan a week ago and it should be delivered next week.
I too feel like a kid on Christmas 😅

You are still waiting? I bought a 2019 Diahatsu HiJet from Japan a week ago and it should be delivered next week.
I too feel like a kid on Christmas 😅
The truck guy I use, was on the east coast. So had to wait for him :(

Wish I livd where you are, need more JDM things. Registration is such a headache here

DMV here takes 20 minutes on a bad day. Not sure how Covid will effect registering a mini truck though.

DMV here takes 20 minutes on a bad day. Not sure how Covid will effect registering a mini truck though.
Time of registration isn't a problem. Its getting ANY JDM cars street legal here..thats the issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom