SOLD 80 Series J-Springs, L Shocks, Trim Packers, ETC. Alto, NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the following suspension parts that came off my 1993 80 Series, I upgraded to a Slinky long travel kit last year. I had about 4" of lift with this setup and was running Slee Castor plates with it so it's definitely not a complete lift, its crusty but everything functioned as it should before I upgraded. All prices are OBO individual prices are listed below or we can make a package deal for all of it, buyer pays shipping.
  • OME-2850J Front Springs $90.00 pair
  • OME-2863J Rear Springs $90.00 pair
  • N73L Front Shocks $20.00 pair
  • N74L Rear Shocks $20.00 pair
  • 80PF10 Front 10MM Trim Packers X4 $5.00 each
  • Front Sway Bar Drop Blocks with hardware $10.00

Springs will need to ship in the boxes in the photos they measure 24"x16"x8" and weigh approximately 35lbs per set of springs or local pick up.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
I'm not sure on the mileage or age of the shocks or springs they were on the truck when I purchased it in 2016 with 278K, I changed the suspension out in 2019 and have 290K on the truck currently. My guess is approximately 10K on the suspension during my ownership but can't speak to the miles prior to my owning the truck or the age of the components.

Sorry just reread post. 4” is probably a bit much. Bummer glws

No worries, I was looking at shipping costs looks about 50$ a box so 100$ to ship both boxes.

Are you willing to sell separately one front and one rear trim packer?

Updated first post with individual prices, @baldilocks sent you a PM on the trim packers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom