SOLD Redmond, WA - 80 series Dobinsons rear bumper, NEW, still in shipping wrap. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Price: $1830 - updated / corrected for the initially considered price;

As title says, for sale 80 series Dobinsons rear bumper with dual swings - tire carrier and dual jerry cans.

The bumper is brand new, in the original shipping wrap and pallet available for pick up in Redmond WA. Not really looking for shipping - item is quite heavy, but not completely discarding the idea; shipping if agreed will be extra.

Last edited:
I think I've been a good boy this year??? This is on my Christmas list. I'm hoping Santa will give me the funds to buy this!!!!!

Price: $1830 - updated / corrected for the initially considered price;

As title says, for sale 80 series Dobinsons rear bumper with dual swings - tire carrier and dual jerry cans.

The bumper is brand new, in the original shipping wrap and pallet available for pick up in Redmond WA. Not really looking for shipping - item is quite heavy, but not completely discarding the idea; shipping if agreed will be extra.

interested but think shipping will kill me. Price to ship to 27253 please.

Hi there,
checking your zip code it seems you are in Graham, NC. so shipping from Redmond would definitely be painful (I would expect to be in the $200 range more or less...)
I would check with crikeymike (crikeymike with Exit Offroad - Exit Offroad are the Dobinsons Suspension Experts in the USA) a valuable supporting vendor on here (ih8mud) for a bumper as the shipping from Florida would be much, much cheaper than shipping from Redmond. Mike is an awesome guy to deal with.

weekly updates:
A $300 deposit has been paid, so at this time the bumper is considered sold.
The buyer is a Craigslist user; the transaction will be finalized by end of next week (Friday Nov 27). In the unlikely event of the balance not being paid by the agreed time I will re-post this add. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom