SOLD 1997 Collector's Edition FJ-80 Land Cruiser: Modified for Adventure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
  • Excellent condition FJ-80 Land Cruiser with factory lockers, ready for your overland adventures! Rare Collector’s Edition, built in Oct 1997, one of the last FJ-80s built for the USA. Special Black Chrome accents, plus every factory option such as: leather seats, lockers, automatic air conditioning (climate control), power antenna, Viper alarm system, Collector’s Edition carpet floor mats and more. Sale includes 3 keys with Viper keyless entry fobs, 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Shop Maintenance manual, ScanGauge II (automotive computer: scan tool, digital gauges, trip computer), new Pioneer speakers, owner’s manual, extra Toyota wheel centerpieces, manuals for accessories, extra parts, see pictures. Ice cold A/C, power locks, power seats, windows, everything works. Owned 12 years, garaged, always a desert Southwest or Southern car, never seen snow, no rust on undercarriage, every bolt is corrosion free. Clean title, passed emissions, ready to go. Any questions or if you want additional pictures let me know. $19,700, 205K miles Thanks for looking!
  • Work in the past year:
    • Ceramic Coated exterior: increases the shine/UV resistance and hardens the paint to reduce scratches
    • 5 New Cooper Discoverer ATP M+S tires, LT285/75R16 32” tires
    • New Front Brake Calipers with FJ-100 series Pads
    • New Rear Brake Rotors and Pads
    • Brake Fluid Flush & Bleed
    • New Hood Struts
    • New Liftgate Struts
    • Replaced power seat gears on both front seats
    • Replaced all 4 Winch Solenoids (with genuine Warn Solenoids)
    • Oil Change & Filter
  • Mods:
    • 2 inch Old Man Emu Lift (Shocks, Struts & Springs)
    • Slee Offroad Front Bumper
    • Warn CE8000i Winch with Cable Remote
    • Synthetic Winch Cable with Protective Sheath & Safety Thimble
    • MetalTech Rock Rails (custom) with Boulder Kickout: Able to support the entire vehicle weight and protects catalytic converter
    • Center Differential Skid Plate
    • Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front & Rear)
    • Slee Offroad Headlight Upgrade Harness with Sylvania SilverStar Halogen Headlights
    • Cobra 75 WX ST CB radio (underseat) with external speaker and quick disconnect antenna
    • ScanGauge II to monitor engine coolant temp, intake air temp, etc for performance; includes extra cable to quickly move to another vehicle
    • New in box Pioneer Speakers for front and rear doors. Originals still sound great.
    • Tombe Stebel Air Horn (Upgraded horn with built-in compressor). Also original horn (working)
    • Two Thule Locking Roof Rack Cross Bars with keys
    • Optima Redtop Battery: 1,000 Cold Cranking Amps to support Winch Operations
    • Upgraded to LED Interior Lights
    • Modified Spare Tire Carrier to tuck up the spare tire into the frame improving departure angle
    • Class III Trailer Hitch with 4 Prong Electrical Connection
    • RF Modulator to connect phone to Radio
    • Tinted Windows
    • JEGS Oil Breather Catch Can
    • K&N Air Filter
    • Stack of receipts, accessory manuals, extra parts
    • Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.37.15 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.40.39 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.47.52 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.52.02 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.45.54 PM.png

Very nice. Request pics of second row, roof, rear of vehicle, undercarriage and engine bay. Thanks for sharing.

Have you turned off your PMs? How to contact ?

Last edited:
Here's pictures of the roof. I will have to wait till tomorrow (daylight) for undercarriage pictures.

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 6.10.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 6.10.58 PM.png

PM isn’t working for me. My number is in the CL ad.

Wow. Just beautiful. I can't seem to PM you nor do I see your CL ad for Tucson. I recently sent my '94 locked to live with a friend in Tucson instead of frame rotting in the South. Wanted to pick your brain on help in the area, particularly the ceramic paint coating et. al. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Any interest in a stock '94 trade with a little cash sweetener?

Looks really nice. Wish I could justify the purchase. Good luck with sale.

Wow. Just beautiful. I can't seem to PM you nor do I see your CL ad for Tucson. I recently sent my '94 locked to live with a friend in Tucson instead of frame rotting in the South. Wanted to pick your brain on help in the area, particularly the ceramic paint coating et. al. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Any interest in a stock '94 trade with a little cash sweetener?
For LC repairs in Tucson, Dan's Toy Shop is the best - he actually knows FJ-80s. The link to CL is in the 5th post from the top or just go to Tucson CL and search on Land Cruiser for my contact info. I can put you in touch with the guy who did the ceramic coat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom