Wanted 100-Series Lower Quarter-Panel Replacement Patch Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2005 LC but I believe all 98-07 are the same in this area. Mine are starting to look a little crunchy behind the bumper cover so I want to get ahead of the game and cut and weld-in new. I need both sides, LH and RH (mainly LH if that's all you've got), of the section circled in red. Shipping to Columbia Missouri. Did the same for my 80 and it turned out great. Thanks!

007e684dd2a43cc3e4157e70e254dd70.png

I could probably cut that out but shipping...

I’d take just the left side. I crawled under and looked at the right and it is solid. I can send you a picture of how small of an area I need. It’s not much at all. Can you PM me your email address?

And I’m not too worried about the shipping.

Thanks, let me have a look at the quarter on that side tomorrow, I don't want to hack it up if it's clean.

Yep. Understand. Thanks!

Just checking in. No rush. Thank you!

Thanks, let me have a look at the quarter on that side tomorrow, I don't want to hack it up if it's clean.

Still looking for a panel cut out. I may just fab a sheet metal patch if nobody has anything. No big deal, really. Thanks!

Hi, sorry both my quarters are super clean top to bottom so would rather save for a complete collision sale.

No problem at all. You should definitely keep them intact. I think I’ll pull out the Lincoln and just weld in a tiny DIY patch. Thanks!

I fixed a small rust hole by fabbing my own patch today but I’m still on the lookout for the entire drivers lower quarter panel just to have for down the road if I need it. Very odd as the passenger side is rocksolid. I wonder if a drain got clogged up. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom