eBay 2007 LC 102k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
gold
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Toyota-Land-Cruiser/114452298273?hash=item1aa5e37a21:g:b78AAOSwq6VffzAd

no affiliation, but thinking about buying this. 1 owner, Louisiana, all toyota dealership maintanence.

Only downside I see is color, and evidently no sound from the radio/nav. Also appears to have been sitting and not driven for the laat 15 months, but well maintained up until then so shouldnt be a big deal.

Make a thread in the regular forum when you get it, good luck, i hope it's every bit as good as you hope it is.

I inquired with dealer on this one. Price was originally at $19,900 on FB and dealer website, but he actually told me he raised it to $22,900 after talking to me? Carfax shows it was a Baton Rouge vehicle that was sold a week or two after a big flood down there, and it was sold “at auction”. Based on that info, I scheduled a pre-purchase inspection at a Toyota dealership 18 miles away and was scheduled to drive out from New Jersey to make the deal.

The day before my trip dealer informed he wouldn’t allow a Toyota dealer to inspect the vehicle and encouraged me to use his “local” repair shop. Obviously, I walked.

Did you have anyone look at the vehicle for you before you purchased?

This still looks to be a very good 100 and even at the higher than initially advertised price, with 100K, it’s still a decent deal in these absurdly inflated used LC days. But I’d be very careful to eliminate the possibility that this may have been in a flood. Please let us know how the truck looks when it arrives and good luck.

From the looks of the frame, doesn't seem to be any signs of flooding...

Frame can be very easily scrubbed for any signs of flooding. Under the carpet and other nooks and crannies can't. We see a lot of flood cars come through Atlanta. Check it carefully, not sure what lemon laws can be utilized in your state if needed.

If everything checks out, great deal on this LC.

Frame can be very easily scrubbed for any signs of flooding. Under the carpet and other nooks and crannies can't. We see a lot of flood cars come through Atlanta. Check it carefully, not sure what lemon laws can be utilized in your state if needed.

If everything checks out, great deal on this LC.

The seatbelt can also be a tell tale. Look at the end that would be inside the B pillar and retractor.

One heck of a deal congrats I hope it works out!

I too called and had a conversation with the seller, was ready to move forward as I actually like the color, but he wouldn't call me back. I ended up going with a 2006 LX off Mud and it actually has the Tesla style screen. I will say the stereo is pretty cool and works really well. But for this one, couldn't ever figure out why he is in sales and would never call you back?? Hope its a good one, Buyer, go buy the Cerakote Headlight Restoration kit, it works extremely well!!

Car arrived, it looks great, as advertised except a gash on the interior side of passenger door where it looks like the seat belt got smashed in it (not a huge deal). My buddy rob who was a long time toyota mechanic, is certain there was never any water in the cab. I will do a post with some pictures in the regular forum tomorrow.

Glad to hear the good news OLC. You got a good deal. That’s my fav LC color! Congrats on your new rig!

Good job on that purchase. Sometimes in life you have to roll the dice and take a chance. I have done that with two low mile 100's in the last few years and been very fortunate. Glad it worked out for you. They are so well built and almost always owned by successful, responsible people. These two factors put this market in a completely different class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom