Toyota 2H engine block and cylinder head dimensions, an unusual request!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know the length of the cylinder block on the 2H engine, thats just the bare block with no pumps or pulleys?
The width of the cylinder head, the inlet face to exhaust face and depth from head gasket to valve cover gasket surfaces ?
Im building a 1/8th scale radio controlled HJ60 tribute to my long gone 1987 HJ60. Ive spent days trying to find these dimension but no luck. After almost 2 years the car is 90% done with just the engine and engine bay to design.
Any help would be appreciated...

So, it doesn't need to be super accurate? I've got my 2H out and can get some rough measurements. Accurate within 1/4".

So, it doesn't need to be super accurate? I've got my 2H out and can get some rough measurements. Accurate within 1/4".

That would be awesome if its not too much trouble, and within 1/4" is more that accurate enough, once scaled down it probably wont even be noticeable

Not sure if this is what you’re needing, so just ask for more. The head is 3.25” high and the valve cover is 2.75”

56C26D36-8771-4C52-A4C3-DBA9806B7681.jpeg

Not sure if this is what you’re needing, so just ask for more. The head is 3.25” high and the valve cover is 2.75”

Yes. The h20 pump etc is 3.25 thick so take that off 30.5. the pulleys add another 3.25. The auto timer is 4.5” form the Block.

84BB1388-31D0-4F6B-BD17-A146BD2B8659.jpeg
30966C87-6972-4376-9FE5-DCFA54C3A3A1.jpeg

Yes. The h20 pump etc is 3.25 thick so take that off 30.5. the pulleys add another 3.25. The auto timer is 4.5” form the Block.

Thats perfect, thanks so much, I appreciate it, and now the headaches, I mean fun starts designing and 3D printing it lol.

Be sure to post the final project. Would love to see it in action! Have fun

Be sure to post the final project. Would love to see it in action! Have fun

Well main the engine design is done and test fitting the parts, now for the sanding, painting, fitting tiny injector pipes etc and then design the rest of the engine bay, thats going to take a long time so just wanted to say thanks for those dimensions, they were a huge help and heres a few photos of the 2 year project so far lol. Once its complete I'll post another photo and a running video.
IMG_7243.jpg
IMG_7239.jpg
IMG_7237.jpg
2.JPG
HJ60 lights.jpg

Too effin cool!

Got it running yet?

Wow! nice craftsmanship! Can't wait to see it rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom