Anyone Paint Their 100 Series Army Green or Amazon Green? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
charlesandhudson.com
I just picked up a 1999 LC in great condition, except for the peeling clearcoat around the hood and windows.

It's the Imperial Jade color which isn't my favorite. I need to re-paint the entire vehicle so I'd rather go with a color I prefer like the new Army Green or Amazon Green, which are both Toyota colors but never available on the 100.

I understand a different color effects resale value, but I plan on keeping this truck for years and would love to drive something other than the current color.

If I painted it the same color they could skip the door jambs, but these other greens are so different I'd probably want the door jambs done which ups the cost.

Anyone paint their 100 Army Green or Amazon Green?

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

I considered both colors but ended up going in a different direction for the repaint of my '99 in your same color, which I hated from the moment I bought the truck. For what it's worth, I think those colors would look great, I like Land Cruisers in non-metallic colors. Mine isn't a factory color either but my 100 is so far down the modification route that I didn't think a repaint in a factory color would matter.

Melon hunting.jpg

@Exiled That is sharp looking!!!

I considered both colors but ended up going in a different direction for the repaint of my '99 in your same color, which I hated from the moment I bought the truck. For what it's worth, I think those colors would look great, I like Land Cruisers in non-metallic colors. Mine isn't a factory color either but my 100 is so far down the modification route that I didn't think a repaint in a factory color would matter.

View attachment 2466123

Thanks!!

View attachment 2466123

Looks awesome! More pics and details please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom