SOLD San Diego: 2006 Land Cruiser - 46K Original Miles - SW Vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Will be listing on BAT next week. Giving Mud members a chance before the auction. This is a sad day for me.

2006 Land Cruiser with just 46,8xx original miles. Thundercloud Metallic on Ash leather. I'm the 3rd owner. Has been in South Texas, Arkansas and now Southern California its whole life. Zero rust. Does not seem to even have been off road. Rear seats look like no one has ever sit in them. Title in hand, clean Car Fax with no accidents/no damage. No signs of any bodywork. I have all scheduled maintanence records back to 2007.

In the past 1,500 miles, the following was done:

45,284 miles - Front and rear brakes, new battery
46,714 miles - Timing Belt, Water Pump, Lube Oil Filter, Drive Belts, Brake Master Cylinder (due to age)
46,797 miles - 4 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 285/65/18 tires

Many more pics, videos and all docs available for serious cash buyers only please. This truck is the real deal and is immaculate as it should be with the mileage. Mechanic just gave it a clean bill of health. Needs nothing more than a loving, caring new owner.

IMG_3926.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG

IMG_3889.JPG

IMG_8903.JPG

Last edited:
Wow! I just bought a dry 2005 with 72k one owner miles. I have an 02 with 69k miles in this color. I say this price is on the high side today but not very far off at all. Low mile rigs like this will only go up in value. That looks to be a very clean, rust free cruiser in a very nice color. I hope someone gets it and continues to baby it because in a short time when the V8's are gone this thing will be really big money.

With that mileage and in that condition/provenance, you make your own price and I don't think you're being outrageous. Not cheap, but this is a bit of a unicorn and there ARE selective buyers out there willing to pay top dollar. Good luck with the sale, I will be watching the BAT auction if you end up listing it!

Wow, that's self restraint to only drive that truck so few miles. GLWTS, wish I had some cash and another garage space!

Wow, that's self restraint to only drive that truck so few miles. GLWTS, wish I had some cash and another garage space!
Yeah, tell me about it. Apparently it was owned by a wealthy rancher who drove it around their (huge) property. And maybe to get groceries now and again in town.

So, is your asking price $32K? KBB is notoriously high, and its dealer ASKING prices.

Hopefully this will be the auction that gets the UZJ100 it's own page on BAT! Beautiful rig. I'll know I'll be watching if it goes up. 🙌
YES, we need a BAT 100 page!!!!!

Very nice rig, i hope you get what you're asking for her. Let's drive 100 prices up, all the people complaining are trying to get into one lol.

Congrats on such an amazing truck. One of the few I 'wish' I had held out for vs. my one owner 72k mile truck ;)
Worth every penny.

Curious as to why the mileage is that low, having had 3 owners?
I think this LC looks great and can get top dollar but there are some holes in the ownership records that give me pause. Multi state ownership "South Texas, Arkansas, and now Southern California" makes me think there was some title washing.

I think this LC looks great and can get top dollar but there are some holes in the ownership records that give me pause. Multi state ownership "South Texas, Arkansas, and now Southern California" makes me think there was some title washing.

With the invention of selling your car on the internet, cars get shipped off and registered to new owners in different states all the time now. Why would your first conclusion be to assume that the title has been washed? Where are you seeing holes in the ownership records?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom