Anyone with a 62 dash want to swap for a 60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LazarusTaxa

SILVER Star
Threads
After seeing @mattressking swap his dash, I've thought about doing the same. I picked up a 60 with a dash that's in great condition; no cracks or anything wrong and looks great. But, the radio doesn't work and that needs to be fixed ASAP. Before I get a new radio and get it mounted I want to explore the idea of a swap. Mainly, it would give me a double DIN head unit which will allow for a backup camera, better smartphone connectivity, etc.

So, does anyone with a similarly good condition 62 dash (in grey) long for the boxy aesthetic of the 60? If so, let me know and we can discuss what parts would need to be changed out.

PS. not sure if this should go somewhere in classifieds, but figured I'd start here.

After seeing @mattressking swap his dash, I've thought about doing the same. I picked up a 60 with a dash that's in great condition; no cracks or anything wrong and looks great. But, the radio doesn't work and that needs to be fixed ASAP. Before I get a new radio and get it mounted I want to explore the idea of a swap. Mainly, it would give me a double DIN head unit which will allow for a backup camera, better smartphone connectivity, etc.

So, does anyone with a similarly good condition 62 dash (in grey) long for the boxy aesthetic of the 60? If so, let me know and we can discuss what parts would need to be changed out.

PS. not sure if this should go somewhere in classifieds, but figured I'd start here.
I have a mint Grey 60 Series Dash im looking to trade for a brown dash out of an 86’/87’ model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom