October ROTM - Casner #8 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a Stage 1 Fire Restriction in place, so bring your campfire rings and your propane!

Fire Restrictions

2020 strikes again. Just came back Saturday from up north. Could have extended my stay for a few days longer. Next trip up wouldn't be until the follow week. @brices123 I need to make arrangements to head over to you home or business to pick up the parts Ben delivered from Tucson.

i have your parts from Ben

i have your parts from Ben

Now I'm confused, which is easy to do. Did you always have them or did you get them from Brice? So are you going up north this weekend? Need to arrange to pick them up. Was hoping might pick up some part from Claudia as well if she is in the valley.

Now I'm confused, which is easy to do. Did you always have them or did you get them from Brice? So are you going up north this weekend? Need to arrange to pick them up. Was hoping might pick up some part from Claudia as well if she is in the valley.

I always had them, I dropped Brice’s part to him, jackson picked up his parts and I have a box for you that Ben delivered here. If you are going camping this weekend I can drop them at Brice’s and he can deliver to you at Casner. I could meet you somewhere in the valley this week if that’s easier.

let me know

Wasn't planning on camping this weekend but should be great weather for it. Currently in the valley and will be heading north again but that has been postponed. Pick up the valley works. Do not think have any scheduled appointment to be at for a week. I'll contact Claudia and go from there.

Sorry gents, assumed Brice had taken the lot. Thanks Steve!

We are moving this weekend, so it will be unlikely we make it. Have a nice relaxing trip guys!

The campsite is beautiful. No one around. Come join us.

Definitely save us a spot. Should be there by lunch, I think

The campsite is beautiful. No one around. Come join us.
Second that 💥
D7EEF67A-C7CF-4E29-B194-854751CADB8B.jpeg
8CA1C249-7CE4-44E8-B100-D6AB2548EED3.jpeg
88772C53-DAA6-46CA-98D0-E0A37B3BC429.jpeg

Left at the sign.

0F6012A0-89CE-4913-B7D7-40B6DB0F8C56.jpeg

If anyone can, can you pick up a pack of frozen hash browns? I left ours in the freezer. Thank you.

Btw I have noisy neighbors Brice - that’s not my stereo tonight 😞
I did not hear a thing. Probably couldn’t because of my snoring. You should have stayed on our side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom