Cheap Aftermarket / Junkyard Seats and Corbeau Brackets, am I Crazy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see that you’re in Florida. I don’t know which Clubhouse is more appropriate as South Florida is a large area. Too me that means any place you can find Peacock Bass.

Check out the Regional Clubhouses.
yeah i'm on the florida LC facebook page and even checked here on the florida LC forum. i'll check the others for sure and maybe reach out or even plan a get-together of some sort at a local brewery.

A few days ago I came across these Scat seats on pretty deep sale, but I know nothing about them at all. Just sharing here

A few days ago I came across these Scat seats on pretty deep sale, but I know nothing about them at all. Just sharing here

Awesome. Yeah i'm finding no shortage of inexpensive aftermarket seats, it's just hard to find them with bracket that match (whereas Corbeau has brackets that match our seats).

wow, so Cruiser Corps was already amazing before, but i just found these, which are corbeau, and thus, can use the corbeau manual brackets.

The corbeau will sit a little higher, and i'm not sure how far back they go. I spent so many hours reading about seats, IIRC the PT Cruiser seats might be your best bet; they are narrow, will sit a little lower can go further back. Awhile back a forum member made a "how-to" to get these bolted up (with a video too I think).

The corbeau will sit a little higher, and i'm not sure how far back they go. I spent so many hours reading about seats, IIRC the PT Cruiser seats might be your best bet; they are narrow, will sit a little lower can go further back. Awhile back a forum member made a "how-to" to get these bolted up (with a video too I think).
ok, time for me to search!

edit (for future searchers): PT Cruiser Seats in your 80 Series video

Last edited:
no joke, there are 16 PT Cruisers at my local junk yard... Just watched the video you pointed me to and now it looks like all i need to do is locate a set of feet (to keep my stock seats intact) and i may be in business.

I know someone who I think is 6’7” and drives/wheels an 80..... While maintaining factory seat. Where there’s a will there’s a way. Just gonna have to get creative.

I know someone who I think is 6’7” and drives/wheels an 80..... While maintaining factory seat. Where there’s a will there’s a way. Just gonna have to get creative.
Of course! Just remove the sunroof! :doh:

1602275484476.png

Where in S. FL are you?

Very cool. About 2 hours from me.
I was just over in Sunrise about a month ago picking up some donation stuff pretty close to that Asian Supermarket. That place is a trip, their seafood section is alive, literally alive and swimming around in tanks.

Are you native to Broward?

I was just over in Sunrise about a month ago picking up some donation stuff pretty close to that Asian Supermarket. That place is a trip, their seafood section is alive, literally alive and swimming around in tanks.

Are you native to Broward?
Yeah I'm in fort Lauderdale. Grew up in sunrise actually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom