Events/Trails October 2020 Club Meeting at Member's House (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
2020 Club Meeting #9
Date
: Thursday October 8, 2020 @ 6:30PM
Place: @reklund5's home
Bring: Land Cruisers! Chairs (or you'll be standing), food and beverages as well.

Please be courteous and post here if you plan on coming so Ryan knows how many people to expect.

Agenda

• Club Run
  • Land Use
  • Accounting report
    • Balance
    • Upcoming Expenses (planned/proposed)
      • Logo $300
      • Contact Cards ($100 est.)
      • Website ($50/yr est.)
  • Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business
    • Logo discussion
    • Bylaws ratification
  • Tech discussions🔧
New and Continued Business
  1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
  2. Club shirts are for sale. Just a couple left. No more orders to be placed. Online store should be online once the new logo is complete.
This is an open invitation. Bring your wheelin friends!

Last edited:
if its just a handful of us, we can all probably sit inside. If it was gonna be a big group, my suggestion was going to be to bring chairs and sit outside or in my shop... We will play it by ear and make it easy. I'll have the gates in front of the shop and the house open so feel free to pull in and park in the driveways. See everyone tomorrow!

if its just a handful of us, we can all probably sit inside. If it was gonna be a big group, my suggestion was going to be to bring chairs and sit outside or in my shop... We will play it by ear and make it easy. I'll have the gates in front of the shop and the house open so feel free to pull in and park in the driveways. See everyone tomorrow!

I’d plan for more than those of us who confirmed just in case. You sure you want a bunch possibly infected people in your house!!! ;)

Won't be able to make it after all. Just found out that my dad will be coming up to visit tonight so need to head to see him after work. Sorry for the late notice.

You guys are so funny. I forgot to laugh. Seriously it was a great time. Thanks for hosting us in your beautiful home. And what a shop. Jealous. Man caves to the max! Thank your wife for us-we stayed way too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom