Need the name of the best insulation floor) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you looking to insulate from sound or heat or both? I assume both? Not sure what you mean by "insulate my ... carpet" or do you mean I need to insulate my land cruiser and install new carpet? Is the factory sound deadener still on the floor?

Are you looking to insulate from sound or heat or both? I assume both? Not sure what you mean by "insulate my ... carpet" or do you mean I need to insulate my land cruiser and install new carpet? Is the factory sound deadener still on the floor?
Yes I'm looking to reflect the heat from the engine and exhaust. And least important sound proofing. I also am looking for good quality carpet kits made for 80 series. I know 5 months ago i read all this information here but I can't find it now. Thanks for the help

Second skin Heatwave Pro and Second Skin Damplifier.
The dealer will give you a discount if you mention being a member of Mud. Second Skin Audio: Soundproofing & Noise Control Solutions
If you're looking for more serious heat insulation there are some additional options from second skin for the firewall.

I grabbed a carpet kit from Stock Interiors. 92-97 Toyota Land Cruiser Carpet Complete Kit
Thanks feldrian. I took your advice and ordered every thing today
About $1000 for everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom