Making a Magnuson supercharger for my 95TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dude you are crazy. We have never talked, you don't know anything about me. I absolutely served. haha.
My apologies. I spoke with someone else with the same username on allnurses. Seems so odd. That gentleman’s correspondence is the same as yours. He is even a nurse just look you. He even has the same username.

F940358F-6711-47FC-A4E4-E5B9F6587346.png

Congratulations you can google my username. Lol. However you failed to read my actual posts. Since you’re trying to stalk me let me put it here for you. The username is Visseal. We have never talked. I know everyone in that thread because we went to school together and why would a doctor in California be hanging out in a nursing thread in Virginia? So quit lying and stop being so ****ing weird lol.

A149255A-E9E0-460F-8154-BF2966017906.png

My apologies. I spoke with someone else with the same username on allnurses. Seems so odd. That gentleman’s correspondence is the same as yours. He is even a nurse just look you. He even has the same username.

View attachment 2453654

Last edited:
@Onur I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and just see if he was actually going to put together a supercharger, but it’s bizarre. Lol

You can report this guy, Ryan.

Congratulations you can google my username. Lol. However you failed to read my actual posts. Since you’re trying to stalk me let me put it here for you. The username is Visseal. We have never talked. I know everyone in that thread because we went to school together and why would a doctor in California be hanging out in a nursing thread in Virginia? So quit lying and stop being so f***ing weird lol.

View attachment 2453668
I never googled your username. I thought online as a professor and was helping people achieve their dreams into getting into healthcare as God commands me. I thought pharmacology and patho for four years. Currently I have three DNP students and one 2nd year medical resident (DO) working with me. My love and passion is for saving lives (and when I am off work it’s spending time in Gods creations). If that wasn’t you asking me for advice I understand. It’s nice to know someone who knows everyone on this forum and everyone in the world. Maybe you can help me with the reason I created this post. If would would like you can call me. You may remember my voice.

Doctor you spelled taught wrong.... multiple times.

It was not me you talked to. I think I am good on that phone call. Lol.

The only suggestion I have for you is to focus on your task at hand and let’s see what you have actually assembled as far as the supercharger goes. Do you have any parts yet? And do not tell us about your winch again! Lol

I never googled your username. I thought online as a professor and was helping people achieve their dreams into getting into healthcare as God commands me. I thought pharmacology and patho for four years. Currently I have three DNP students and one 2nd year medical resident (DO) working with me. My love and passion is for saving lives (and when I am off work it’s spending time in Gods creations). If that wasn’t you asking me for advice I understand. It’s nice to know someone who knows everyone on this forum and everyone in the world. Maybe you can help me with the reason I created this post. If would would like you can call me. You may remember my voice.

Doctor you spelled taught wrong.... multiple times.

It was not me you talked to. I think I am good on that phone call. Lol.

The only suggestion I have for you is to focus on your task at hand and let’s see what you have actually assembled as far as the supercharger goes. Do you have any parts yet? And do not tell us about your winch again! Lol
Just call me Car. Yes. I have the M90 and a few other small parts. Sorry for autocorrect on this phone. I hate autocorrect. Especially when it spells words incorrect.

Can we see pictures of what you actually have so we can tell you what you will need??

Is your goal to attempt to buy the parts or are you going to make them in Grandad's machine gun machine shop?

And don't take this the wrong way, but is english not your native language?

Can we see pictures of what you actually have so we can tell you what you will need??

Is your goal to attempt to buy the parts or are you going to make them in Grandad's machine gun machine shop?
Honestly I would love to buy two. However, every time I attempt to buy them the seller has never come through. I have send money. Had to cancel a check once. I had my money returned twice. And one time a wired the money never to get it back. I am good at making things (I fixed my Samsung dishwasher using a 3D printed part and machined it out into aluminum. It works quite well. I also had to fabricate my tailgate for the Tacoma 2010 because of the lack of parts from a particular company. If you can help find me a kit, I would be forever grateful. My son is trying to buy parts online for the Cruiser. If no one had parts for sale, I will have to fabricate what I can. Again, I have to maintain it to be CARB compliant.

Those parts are long gone. You will need to fabricate things. That’s why we need to know what you already have. I personally would start with an M112 instead of an M90. I know you are concerned about your winch but you won’t be fitting anything anywhere near your winch for a supercharger. And there is no way you will get a blueprint for the system but I am sure you can get pictures.

Honestly I would love to buy two. However, every time I attempt to buy them the seller has never come through. I have send money. Had to cancel a check once. I had my money returned twice. And one time a wired the money never to get it back. I am good at making things (I fixed my Samsung dishwasher using a 3D printed part and machined it out into aluminum. It works quite well. I also had to fabricate my tailgate for the Tacoma 2010 because of the lack of parts from a particular company. If you can help find me a kit, I would be forever grateful. My son is trying to buy parts online for the Cruiser. If no one had parts for sale, I will have to fabricate what I can. Again, I have to maintain it to be CARB compliant.

Tt
Those parts are long gone. You will need to fabricate things. That’s why we need to know what you already have. I personally would start with an M112 instead of an M90. I know you are concerned about your winch but you won’t be fitting anything anywhere near your winch for a supercharger. And there is no way you will get a blueprint for the system but I am sure you can get pictures.
thank you. I believe I can can still buy parts for the M112. Will the increased PSI change or cause combustion issues?

WOW! Show us what you've done, don't tell us what you going to do. Good luck with your project

Phew I guess God must have seen the delirium setting in and saved you from working all 15 days in a row! Thank God you weren't trying to save lives in the state you were in. Now we can get real updates!

Will do. I am working 8 straight right now. God commands me to save lives!
I don't drink brother. God commands me to serve 24/7 and I am on call 24/7. Back on the next evening for the 15 nights straight.

Phew I guess God must have seen the delirium setting in and saved you from working all 15 days in a row! Thank God you weren't trying to save lives in the state you were in. Now we can get real updates!
Here is what’s in the garage. In the box is the Refurbished M90 from Jon Bond. Shout out to JB!

9B267FFD-4986-40E6-8574-A682B457A74E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom