For Sale FL - SC - NC: Toyo Open Country AT 285-70-17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got 5 Toyo Open Country AT's 285-70-17. 4 tires have about 8000 miles and the 5th tire has never seen the road. They're located in South Florida but I might be able to get them up to Greenville, SC In the next few months. I'd like $500 for all 5 of them. Tires only.
IMG_6730.jpg
IMG_6731.jpg
IMG_6732.jpg

Last edited:
I am headed to Brevard on Friday and will be in Greenwood on Saturday. I will take them if they are available
I’m in Brevard now but the tires are in FL. I don’t have any trips planned up here for a while.

BTT

I am in Waynesville NC and would like to work something out for the tires just let me know

When do you plan on coming back to Brevard?

When do you plan on coming back to Brevard?
The earliest I'll get up there is in the late spring. I've got someone that may be coming down from Hendersonville later this month. I may be able to get him to run the tires back up there.

Just curious, I like your set up with the Icon wheels and Toyos. My 2004 came with 18" and I"ve been wanting to upgrade with out doing a lift. I've been looking thru all the posts for sizes and best wheels etc and its all confusing after a while. Do you have a pic or 2 of your LC with those wheels/tires? Do you remember which Icon wheels those are and the size ordered? I'd be interested to buy tires but in OH...

Just curious, I like your set up with the Icon wheels and Toyos. My 2004 came with 18" and I"ve been wanting to upgrade with out doing a lift. I've been looking thru all the posts for sizes and best wheels etc and its all confusing after a while. Do you have a pic or 2 of your LC with those wheels/tires? Do you remember which Icon wheels those are and the size ordered? I'd be interested to buy tires but in OH...
I've got the Icon wheels on my 2013 200.

I know this is older but do you still have these tires? I’m in the Greenville, SC area (Clemson actually) but would be interested if you’re traveling this way with the tires being that spring is around the corner.

I know this is older but do you still have these tires? I’m in the Greenville, SC area (Clemson actually) but would be interested if you’re traveling this way with the tires being that spring is around the corner.
Sorry I sold them to Marshall (Trollhole). You can reach out to him and see if he did anything with them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom