1968 BJ40 Windshield wiper schematic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!
I am new to the forum and looking for help. In our shop we have a 1968 BJ40 Diesel and we are doing some work on it. We are in need of f wiring diagram for the windshield wiper motor. We have not been able to find anything as far back as we need, let alone for the BJ40. Any ideas of where I could find one? Thanks in advance!

Hello!
I am new to the forum and looking for help. In our shop we have a 1968 BJ40 Diesel and we are doing some work on it. We are in need of f wiring diagram for the windshield wiper motor. We have not been able to find anything as far back as we need, let alone for the BJ40. Any ideas of where I could find one? Thanks in advance!

Toyota did not have a BJ40 in 1968. If you have a single motor wiper on top of the windshield I would just use the FJ40 wiring diagram for the late sixties early seventies.

Toyota did not have a BJ40 in 1968. If you have a single motor wiper on top of the windshield I would just use the FJ40 wiring diagram for the late sixties early seventies.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply but they actually did make a 1968 BJ40 because it's in our shop currently. It is one of the few diesels made during that time. A rare breed. I will look up the diagram that you suggest. Thank you.

cruiser.jpg

cruiser 2.jpg

Would be curious to see the motor mounts on the frame, especially the one under transmission. Plenty of FJ40 with a transplanted B engine installed but earliest I've seen a listing anywhere for a BJ40 is 2/74. The HJ45 was out a little earlier but no close to 1968.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom