For Sale Very Rare FJ40 LX Inner Body Panels with brackets and seat belts in excellent condition. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thecrazygreek

A.K.A. TheCraftyGreek
Threads
Doing some research on these I have found they are very rare especially here in the USA.
These were pulled from a 1983 (84?) BJ42LX (at least thats what I was told) that was imported from Australia.

To be complete with the brackets is a plus. Also included are a set of seatbelts for Driver and Passenger which are in great condition.

If you are thinking about using these in a non LX, (like I was) then you will need to do some fab work around the anchor points located in the hard top. I have attached a pic pointing to the anchors.

As far as price on these, from what I have found, they have sold in the 1500 - 2500 range without seatbelts. And I know theres a handful of people who may be willing to pay knowing these parts almost never show up for sale.

So I am asking 1750 for the whole shebang which includes shipping to lower 48.
I will ship internationally at buyers cost.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I am always willing to hear any offers.

Pannelli (2)_LI.jpg
20200927_212825.jpg
20200927_212922.jpg
20200927_212953.jpg
20200927_214642.jpg

I don't want to hijack, but do you have the brackets that bolt to the wheel wells to support the bottom of these panels? If not, I have a set of the JDM tub side brackets to complete the set... If so, then this is a great set of parts! GLWS!

Last edited:
Nice set. Not Australian market though. Those are JDM panels which have the side pockets.

Nice set. Not Australian market though. Those are JDM panels which have the side pockets.

Thank you.
I could not remember what I was told. But yes, you are correct. JDM soec.

I don't want to hijack, but do you have the brackets that bolt to the wheel wells to support the bottom of these panels? If not, I have a set of the JDM tub side brackets to complete the set... If so, then this is a great set of parts! GLWS!

Yes. it does include those brackets. They are actually still attached to the panels.

Here's a pic...

20200929_195027.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom