Vendor ( New Product Release ) 48pc Yellow Zinc Double Wire OEM Style Restoration set & Emergency Hose Clamps KIT for the Trail ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
( New Product Release )

48pc Yellow Zinc Double Wire

Great for OEM Style Restoration jobs

&

Emergency Repairs

Hose Clamps KIT

$44

Please Use the Link Below to Purchase the Clamps set Directly From Our Family Run Online Parts Store

Last edited:
DSCN4035.JPG

DSCN4036.JPG
DSCN4037.JPG
DSCN4039.JPG

Last edited:
I will take one of these with my choke cable Matt.

your choke cable is coming my friend , don't worry its been a intense schedule to keep up , literately since late march and the onset of the Covid parts boom ..... 🤔

i will try to get both your new clamps set and the cable out this week for you .............:)

how come your shop land line is busy at this exact moment in time ?

how come your shop land line is busy at this exact moment in time ?

Fair question.

On the nights I chose to stay overnight in my nicely remodeled office, I prefer not to be awakened by the phone. If I find myself awake for more than a few minutes, I end up pulling my iPad next to the pillow and surfing the net for a few minutes until I get drowsy again. And I haven't been sleeping well since my mom died. Not because of sadness, but because of my new responsibilities as trustee to make sure her estate is properly dealt with.:)

Hey Matt
Do you happen to have these in white galvanize and not yellow?
Thanks

Hey Matt,
I placed an order for these & your other hose clamps in August, and still haven’t received them. The order number was #1560. Could you please take a look into it for me? If needed, I could send you the order confirmation.

Thanks!
Abe

hi abe

you received the 2nd set of clamps , after we talked the first was lost in the mail ,?

please let me know

Hey Matt
Do you happen to have these in white galvanize and not yellow?
Thanks

hi

i don't keep them in stock ,

but can special order you in a kit , just for you :)

Yes I would like one kit please
This should fit all hoses near engine compartment correct?
by the way i made an order from your website few days ago with email Saadqtr@icloud.com
Thank you

Yes I would like one kit please
This should fit all hoses near engine compartment correct?
by the way i made an order from your website few days ago with email Saadqtr@icloud.com
Thank you

please elaborate , " all the hoses near the engine compartment " ?

thanks for the order , i will get it shipped out asap

matt :)

yes , that was my intent when i dreamed up theses smaller size spec. kits

the Milometers size specs are listed on the inside lid decal

please refer to it , when choosing the correct clamp size for the smaller hoses liek the rear heater ones for example

i just reviewed your order , i have everything in stock ,

you are simply gonna love My new THICK CHROME FOIL oem type power steering decals , they exceed the original Toyota specs in every way :idea:

after you apply the Decals , if you take some nice installed photos ,, and email them to me , i will be happy to give you a Discount Code for your next needed parts purchase , good of the ENTIRE order ............

please PM me for further details

thanks

matt

A_LI - Copy.jpg

Hey Matt
Great! looking forward to it
also do you have the air cleaner decal for fj60 i forgot totally about it and about also the arakawa body decal
Thank you
i will check the clamps and let you know
Thanks again

for the aircleaner decal i am not sure which one to buy because never seen one on my cars
Thank you
Saad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom