FZJ73 Searching for Air Conditioning Part Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

When it comes to pre-1999 models, such as the 73 Series, some parts are either discontinued or hard to find.

PartSouq has a large inventory but it may not have some of these "older" parts. It is worth checking another supplier, such as Amayama or Megazip. Sometimes they stock these parts.

It is also possible that this part was replaced/superseded by a newer part. If so, it is necessary to check the parts catalog.

Juan

Hello,

When it comes to pre-1999 models, such as the 73 Series, some parts are either discontinued or hard to find.

PartSouq has a large inventory but it may not have some of these "older" parts. It is worth checking another supplier, such as Amayama or Megazip. Sometimes they stock these parts.

It is also possible that this part was replaced/superseded by a newer part. If so, it is necessary to check the parts catalog.

Juan
How and where do you check the parts catalog to see if there is a newer part that will work?

I've had good luck with these guys too. Just check to see if all your stuff is coming from the same warehouse because shipping from multiple countries can get expensive, even if one has a better part price than the other.

How and where do you check the parts catalog to see if there is a newer part that will work?

Hello,

There are printed and electronic catalogs. Check the downloads section for the electronic parts catalog.

ToyoDIY.com is an online resource.

You can also ask Onur / @Onur .

Juan

The condensor on my truck was shot when I bought it.
I took a chance and bought a newer version sold by Cruiserparts.net.
The size was correct but pipes going in and out were different, as were some of the mounting points.
After I got it bolted in, a shop in town was able to fab some tubing to make all the plumbing work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom